Newbie Help with 6040 machine

Thread: Help with 6040 machine

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Help with 6040 machine

After attemping to purchase an Inventables X-carve (all out of stock), then a digirout 200 series (materials not available), I ended up with this unit.
    https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

There are no instructions provided with the machine, but some searching and I found this videos for configuration:

I followed this exactly, and Mach 3 shows the x,y,z moving with the arrows, pg up, pg dn keys, but no movement from the table.

All cables are connected properly. I took the top off the blue controller box and can see the lights on the board switching on and off when using the keyboard, still no movement from motors.

The motors included are:
    STEPPER MOTOR
    JK57HS76-4204VB-01AF

Can anyone help me out with what might be wrong, without saying to buy a better controller?
    I'm not completely against it, but this should work as delivered.

Thank you!

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Help with 6040 machine

Hello .

I can work for you to startup your cnc .

please contact me by my email mattcnc@protonmail.com.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

I'm going through the exact same thing....You get it figured yet?

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by grndhg13 View Post
    After attemping to purchase an Inventables X-carve (all out of stock), then a digirout 200 series (materials not available), I ended up with this unit.
    https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

There are no instructions provided with the machine, but some searching and I found this videos for configuration:

I followed this exactly, and Mach 3 shows the x,y,z moving with the arrows, pg up, pg dn keys, but no movement from the table.

All cables are connected properly. I took the top off the blue controller box and can see the lights on the board switching on and off when using the keyboard, still no movement from motors.

The motors included are:
    STEPPER MOTOR
    JK57HS76-4204VB-01AF

Can anyone help me out with what might be wrong, without saying to buy a better controller?
    I'm not completely against it, but this should work as delivered.

Thank you!
    I bought a hy6040 from automation technologies 5 axis. I had the same problem. I downloaded some kind of remote software and called them, they remotely removed and 'reinstalled one file, and I'm up and running.