Hello i am very new here and was wondering if I can get some infomrmation, I am looking at buying a Laser cutter from overseas, just a cheap one until i can afford a good one, I mainly want to use it to cut stencils and see what else i can do with it. being new to all this I am hoping to teach myself off of you tube and hopefully be able to get allot support here as well with out imposing to much or being anoying, hahaha

I dont really have a budget but I was looking at aorunf $3500, .
the things I need to know is what are the pros and cons of buying from other seas and is it worth it if you are just starting out with one. I have been to seen demonstrations on really good model and hopwe to have one of them when i can afford it.
What shoudl i be looking for in the mean time and any recommendation on where a good site is, i have been on Ali baba looking at them, or what model would you recommend,
are there option like a bottle engraver as well, and what sort of laser outage should I look at, as I am not very experienced and that techincal mind with stuff like this but i do pick thing up easy and can eventually get my head around the technical jargon.
What should I be looking for when buy-in one, as in programs
what program do you use when making design for laser cutter or do they usally come with the cutter itself,

Many thanks for you help I look forward to contributing more once i am a bit more knowledgbale about things and also look forward to sharing my designs.
Thanks.
PS sorry about the spelling and grammar I have just come off 12 hour night shift and just remembered I needed to wirte this
Trin