Hello guys, you can jump direct to the end and ready my question,... but i´m going to explain how i got that problem...

I bought a laser engraver head for my DIY CNC machine two or three months ago, and it was going everything OK since tomorow.
I´m using both, laser and spindle, connected to the same controler. So, to use spindle i unplug the laser power, and to use the laser, unplug spindle power. Simple... so, i inserted a switch on each wire to make this change easier.
But, tomorow used the spinlde, and later i need to use the laser but i forgot to turn the spindle switch off! What a mess. The laser turned on and off fast... just like a lamp when get burn... and do not turn on more - the fan still working when i turn the laser on, but not the diode and the led witch indicates that the power is on.

I dont know exactly why this happened but i think as both use the same controler, when i turn on the laser and the spindle together; the spindle generate an energy to the laser controler board and burn one or more microchip!

Well, i take the controler to a friend who Works with circuits, and he told me that the
MCP6002I SN
michochip was not working normaly. I found this chip on the internet and i bought two of then. I´m waiting them arrive... but i researched some lasers types, and I was thinking right now (and going straight to the point):

can i turn a PWM/TTL laser
(with controler board)
direct to the 12v power? in other words; can i jump the controler board and plug the diode directly to the energy? (i´m not using TTL or PWM... i´m using only maximum power - so, i dont really need it).