Hello everyone .I purchased a 2.5w diode on aliexpress that I mounted on a 3D printer anet a8.the diode was purchased mainly to make small cuts to 1mm transparent plexiglass sheets.I know that the diode crosses the transparent plexiglass without cutting it and then I sprayed some black paint on the protective film layer of the plexiglass and on the plate of the printer I placed a card completely black.my problem and that despite these tricks I can not cut the plexiglass, you only create a groove even making numerous steps. The cardboard placed under the plexiglass instead is cut net.my question, as a neophyte, and how can I cut the plexiglass and why the cardboard underneath is cut and the plexiglass above only runs?thank you in advance.
Hello everyone .I purchased a 2.5w diode on aliexpress that I mounted on a 3D printer anet a8.the diode was purchased mainly to make small cuts to 1mm transparent plexiglass sheets.I know that the diode crosses the transparent plexiglass without cutting it and then I sprayed some black paint on the protective film layer of the plexiglass and on the plate of the printer I placed a card completely black.my problem and that despite these tricks I can not cut the plexiglass, you only create a groove even making numerous steps. The cardboard placed under the plexiglass instead is cut net.my question, as a neophyte, and how can I cut the plexiglass and why the cardboard underneath is cut and the plexiglass above only runs?thank you in advance.