Need Help! Wrong RDWorksV8 scan settings

Thread: Wrong RDWorksV8 scan settings

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Wrong RDWorksV8 scan settings

Hello, please somebody send me information what should be settings of software program RDWorksV8 (Rdcam) for engraving plywood? Where are they set? It looks like something is wrong with settings or software because alignment and optics are OK. The details are too deeply engraved and thin lines are missed at all. Thank You in advance!

Similar Threads:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Wrong RDWorksV8 scan settings-20171113_124048-jpg   Wrong RDWorksV8 scan settings-20171113_124103-jpg   Wrong RDWorksV8 scan settings-20171113_124128-jpg  

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Wrong RDWorksV8 scan settings

What plywood are you using? Can you also upload the .rld file you used so we can see the settings being used? That will help out the troubleshooting process quite a bit

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Wrong RDWorksV8 scan settings

I am using birch or poplar plywood. I can upload .rld file as you requested but please tell me how, because I can not find this option.

Quote Originally Posted by DiverBob View Post
    What plywood are you using? Can you also upload the .rld file you used so we can see the settings being used? That will help out the troubleshooting process quite a bit