Need Help! New Power supply & Tube now with an issue

Thread: New Power supply & Tube now with an issue

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default New Power supply & Tube now with an issue

Hi

My 50w laser machine had been working perfectly until the power supply died, I have since bought 2 new power supply's and have 2 working tubes. The below is the results i get when engraving, cutting seems to be running perfect.

Chinese SH-350 50w laser machine
    2 x tubes ( 85cm and 100cm ) and both power supply's that are working are 50W.

I have aligned mirrors, I've tried 2 lenses in case 1 had issues all with the same results, I've checked all belts and no settings had been changed on the software.

I'm out of ideas as to what might be causing this issue but it seems the laser isn't firing at the very start of each pass.

Any help or suggestions would be much appreciated

Similar Threads:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New Power supply & Tube now with an issue-image1-jpg   New Power supply & Tube now with an issue-image2-jpg  

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: New Power supply & Tube now with an issue

Is there some form of power calibration that the machine can perform? I'm wondering if the simmer value is too low. Then there's things like starting and working voltages for the tube. I've noticed that some power supplies may be rated XX watts, but have varying voltage ratings which might impact the delay in getting the required output power? I'm no expert, just chucking some ideas at you