Dear all, Newbie here :-) Have just brought a Chinese Milling/Laser and have the following problem! Behind the scenes- Had to swap the laser connector round as it was wired up as Positive to negative on the connecter. When it was done, the laser worked. It is a 2mW model with fan on the top wired with the laser so they both come on. I think the Firmware on the board is GRBL 0.9 I want to very the brightness of the laser so i can burn photos etc. I tried using LASER GRBL but it just stays on Full Power and burns everything!!! I`ve heard that i need Firmware 1.1 to have this feature!! Is this true!!!!? If not, how did you guys cope with burning stuff without the whole thing looking like a big lump of charcoal!!!? I have had nothing but problems in getting a driver and the computer reconising the USB!! Have spent days and days trying to sort this out. I use Windows 8.1 on main comp and Windows XP on my Laptop. Some software will work on one but not the other etc etc. Thank you for your valued time in reading this and I hope you can help me. Thank you very much :-)