Hi everyone. You guys are my last hope. it feels like i have tried so many different solutions without results. Have been trying get the machine to work for a while now, without sucess any at all. It worked as it should when i got it and upgraded a couple of things but when i came to the controller everything stoped work.

Exchnged the original controller board for a arduino 2560 mega with ramps 1.4 and 2 drv8825 drivers. I have tried different codes, like turnkey tyrrany , Marlin kimbra k40 master, marlin kimbra 4_2_9. Manage to get the code on to the arduino and the menues work just fine.

But the steppers dosen´t move. I can manage to lock and release them, when i tried the move x and y axis setting they just vibrate back and forth and when i try to set it to home-position it makes a horrible sound.
i deattached one of the steppers to try it. Can´t get it to work ether. tryied with different stepper testing code, dident work with any of the firmware, tried with the simpler test codes, tried that test with a cappasitor ,it moved just a small bit and locked itself in that position. I tried to put leds on each of the coils and both lit up when i rotated the axis.

As you maby undrstand by now i am a compleatly newbee (with quite bad english too) hope you understand the post, and if you have any suggestions what more i can do to troubleshoot it? or get it to work?
regrades //oak