cutting asbestos gasket

Thread: cutting asbestos gasket

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default cutting asbestos gasket

china manufacturer have send me inquiry for laser cutter where is stated that it can cut gaskets made from caf i am just curius if there is some relevant resear h about this statement that there is no asbestos in air when cutting with laser

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: cutting asbestos gasket

Since asbestos is difficult to burn I'm not sure you can cut it with a laser in the first place. I'd stay away from working with it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: cutting asbestos gasket

Quote Originally Posted by maracv View Post
    china manufacturer have send me inquiry for laser cutter where is stated that it can cut gaskets made from caf i am just curius if there is some relevant resear h about this statement that there is no asbestos in air when cutting with laser
    Anything is possible in China, you would not want to be working with asbestos in the first place, and would not want to be cutting it with a laser, even if you could, it's use is banned in most country's, check it's use at Federal Regulations Regarding the Ban of Asbestos

Mactec54