Ink Express laser cutter from Hong Kong?

Thread: Ink Express laser cutter from Hong Kong?

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Ink Express laser cutter from Hong Kong?

Hello everybody,
    I am starting up a design studio with a colleague and we are very interested in buying a laser cutter, we thought maybe someone could help us...
    We've found a company Ink Express which seems to have cheaper products, has anyone heard about them and the quality of their laser cutters?
    We have a maximum budget of $13000 for a machine that has at least an A3 as cutting area.
    We are based in Italy by the way, can anyone recommend a company in particular? We are concerned about the follow up and assistance...
    Many thanks!

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

WARNING! do not buy from Chinese companies you will be sorry. Especially Ink Express or Redsail. I know I am just one victim you will find here on the zone. Do a search on Ink Express they seem to be the worst for service. Do not waste your hard earned money like I did on cheap China junk. Spend it on a Quality machine from the US.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

I have iehk laser 120 80 cm 80w for 4mt, has been working wery well.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Wink Read alot before buying but it's not impossible

Hello Monica and I hope we can assist in your laser inquiry.
    First, there are good stories and bad stories for the Chinese lasers. You have seen some who have had really bad experiences and I don't discount their experiences at all. It does not sound like they were very successful with buying Chinese. However, I have had very good experience with my laser from rabbitlaser.com.

Think through these issues and then ask the forum more questions.
    1) What do you want to a) cut, b) engrave, c) mark and how thick? 5mm, 10mm etc... EXAMPLE things like paper, wood, cloth, acrylic, glass etc...

2) How are you doing these now and what do you gain by changing how you currently do them?

3) How computer / hardware smart are you? Can you fix your vespa in a pinch or do you always have it serviced at the shop? You may not have a vespa but I hope you get the picture.

4) Can you work around software problems in a creative way, IE change drawings and layers to fix little glitches from the Chinese software shortcomings?

5) Are your current needs time sensitive? Do you have a job that MUST be finished in the next 30 days where the laser is needed?

Once we know what you wish to do with the laser we can then provide more advice. I am in the USA and imported a rabbit laser HX6090SE which has been very good for me. It has a 600mm X 900mm cutting table and I have already paid for the machine after 6 months. Very little real problems and it works quite well for about $ 5,000 USD or 3,470 EUR.

Let us know what you want to do with the laser and most important read LOTS!!! Also another forum to look at is sawmillcreek org with a laser forum.

Best wishes

Pedroman

Chinese Rabbit Laser HX6090 (60 watt) Happy with it!
    FANUC CNC (ROBODRILL / TAPE DRILL MATE) 0MC control

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Thumbs up lasers

Hi sir, we ae the real manuafacturer specializing in lasers for many years. If you are interesed, don't hestiated to contact us!

:rainfro::rainfro::rainfro:

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Ink Express laser cutter from Hong Kong?-lc1280-jpg