Newbie Looking for recommendations on a machine to create laser cut business cards.

Thread: Looking for recommendations on a machine to create laser cut business cards.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Question Looking for recommendations on a machine to create laser cut business cards.

I'm brand new to laser cutting machines, and I'm looking for recommendations and information on what I would need to create a stainless steed business card like this:

This card looks like it has sections that are both cut and engraved. Someone told me I would need two different machines to do this.

This would be for a small business, so it would not be heavy usage. We want to do mostly thin stainless steel. We don't anticipate doing any large format or thick cutting.

I'd done some reading on co2 vs fiber lasers, and it sounds like fiber is better technology. Would fiber be best for this type of usage?

Any information is greatly appreciated!

Similar Threads:

Banned
    Downloads
    Uploads

for stainless steel marking business cards , fiber laser is ok . if not over 110*110mm , 20watts fiber is enough .
    No need too higher cost .

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Looking for recommendations on a machine to create laser cut business cards.

Dear Jm,

Nice to meet you here. This is Nick from Jinan Style Machinery .

According to your requirement, may i know your work is main engraving on stainless steel? or cutting stainless steel?

If engraving stainless steel, the fiber laser marking machine is ok. If cutting stainless steel, must need fiber laser cutting machine.

If you want to more information, welcome to contact with me.

Thanks
    Nick