Mercury 3 Error - "Communications Buffer is full"

Thread: Mercury 3 Error - "Communications Buffer is full"

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Mercury 3 Error - "Communications Buffer is full"

Hi All,
    I'm a Newbie to the forum...looking for help with a Mercury 3.

Ive just moved into a new job with one of these machines. Never used one before but its been working fine until yesterday I got this error which I can't resolve.

Trying to cut & etch 3mm acrylic from files in 2D Design but its stalling on sending the file (never sends) and the Laser display says that the "Communications buffer is full".

I can't find anything in the manual about it at all, nor anything online. Any suggestions welcome.

Thanks
    Rick.

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Mercury 3 Error - "Communications Buffer is full"

Quote Originally Posted by Rharman View Post
    Hi All,
    I'm a Newbie to the forum...looking for help with a Mercury 3.

Ive just moved into a new job with one of these machines. Never used one before but its been working fine until yesterday I got this error which I can't resolve.

Trying to cut & etch 3mm acrylic from files in 2D Design but its stalling on sending the file (never sends) and the Laser display says that the "Communications buffer is full".

I can't find anything in the manual about it at all, nor anything online. Any suggestions welcome.

Thanks
    Rick.
    Who makes the machine? Is it Chinese or European, perhaps US, if so contact the Mfg and see what they say. Could be you need to delete the files in machine memory.

Found in a 30 second google Search > Mercury III_Elite_Products GCC Laser Cutters, Laser Cutting, Laser Engravers, Laser Engraving, Vinyl Cutters, Cutting Plotters, UV Flatbed Printers

1000x750 Workbee CNC - Mach4 - PMDX USB - Windows 10 Pro

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Mercury 3 Error - "Communications Buffer is full"

I would guess your file is too big. My laser does the relatively the same thing if I have too many curves or details in a file (it was built in the 80s). Try sending a smaller part of the program to see if that works.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk