Why Laser Engraving Gun is Welcomed by American Gun Lovers?

Thread: Why Laser Engraving Gun is Welcomed by American Gun Lovers?

Downloads
    Uploads

Post Why Laser Engraving Gun is Welcomed by American Gun Lovers?

We here aim not to express any inclination to guns, but to introduce the versatility of our fiber laser marking machine which has increasingly popularity among American gun lovers. Fiber laser marking machine not only works well on common advertising signage, mechanical parts, electronic parts, etc, but also performs well on the surfaces of guns.

Most of gun lovers treasure guns as precious collections just like some people like to collect watches, antiques or other articles that can imply their beliefs or life philosophies. Personalized characters, images or patterns are therefore introduced to enrich the gun’s meaning and decoration. Fiber laser marker is just the machine which can be utilized to engrave permanent symbols on the guns.

fiber laser marked gun

Then what on earth a fiber laser marking machine can do to customize the appearance of guns? It’s an easy work actually. Firstly, a symbol should be selected and uploaded to the software in the connected computer of the fiber laser marker. Then put the gun on the work table and fix it firmly. Turn on the machine and just let it do all the rest of engraving work. The fiber laser head will create a magic work for individual need.

fiber laser marking on gunCompared with traditional marking and enegravingmethods, the mainstream fiber laser marking machine stands higher with its more precise marking result, high-efficiency energy consumption and faster speed. The rotation axis configured on the machine makes it more possible to mark beautiful images on gun barrels and handles. But as a friendly reminder, do not install the bullets in the gun when the fiber laser marking machine are working on it. Otherwise, gun engraving magic will become “engraving attack”. So please be more careful!

Article Source: Why Laser Engraving Gun is Welcomed by American Gun Lovers? – Blog of Laser Engraver, Fiber Laser Cutting Machine