tube laser or other problems? help

Thread: tube laser or other problems? help

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default tube laser or other problems? help

Hi everyone, I have a 40w Chinese laser for about a year or so, a few weeks ago I started to have little markings and within a day even disappeared, always cool the tube with cold water and always control Which never goes up to 30 degrees, this control with a temperature infrared detector, a premise, the potentiometer I usually make it work at maximum 6 milliampere with the old tube, waiting for the replacement of the new tube I lend a 'Another tube from a friend he also possesses the 40w, used it for about 2 days, always cool it all the time and so far everything ok, as soon as the new laser arrives and I rearrange the mirrors, after a few hours i can get it running, it looks ok Marking engraving etc, after a few hours of work I go to insert the cold water obviously I stop in the engravings, empty the tank, chilled cold water to about 21 gr Of, I turn the water for a few minutes, then I go to work, but suddenly the machine does not stop as the temperature goes up the tube begins to affect, the same problem as soon as the tube is cooled the same problem, Never happened to me with the old tube I've always run this way, and every two hours I did not turn the machine off for half an hour to rest the tube, another odd thing I noticed yesterday when I put my l Cold water and immediately the tube did not begin to affect I tried to raise the potentiometer from 6million to about 10, and I noticed that it started marking up, maybe this tube needs more power? But why cold is not good and when hot at about 27 degrees it works well? One thing I want to point out, when I put the pipes the threads I did not weld them but only wrapped in the pin that comes out, of which one came out very little, I put the glue on the heat on both pins as I did In the earlier tubes, is it possible that this can cause the problem that when the tube is cooled then it can not engrave or is the new laser tube faulty ?, I hope in the help of you who has had the same problem.

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: tube laser or other problems? help

Is this a K40 laser by some chance and where are you buying your tubes? You do realize those are the cheapest power supplies and tubes there are and 20 - 22 Deg C is the max temperature on any glass tube.

1000x750 Workbee CNC - Mach4 - PMDX USB - Windows 10 Pro

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by wmgeorge View Post
    Is this a K40 laser by some chance and where are you buying your tubes? You do realize those are the cheapest power supplies and tubes there are and 20 - 22 Deg C is the max temperature on any glass tube.
    Hi, I bought from this retailer, the tube is the same as the photo, could it be a tube problem?

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by fifiddu70 View Post
    Hi, I bought from this retailer, the tube is the same as the photo, could it be a tube problem?
    No picture and if you figure out how to post I do not understand connecting the pipes? So post a couple of that also.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by wmgeorge View Post
    No picture and if you figure out how to post I do not understand connecting the pipes? So post a couple of that also.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails tube laser or other problems? help-20916755_10212567216408900_1495454673_n-jpg   tube laser or other problems? help-20945551_10212567217528928_456591675_o-jpg   tube laser or other problems? help-20960941_10212567219848986_782410195_o-jpg  

Downloads
    Uploads

Where does the water IN and OUT connect?