Need Help! K40 X axis problem using Corel Laser and WMF cutting mode

Thread: K40 X axis problem using Corel Laser and WMF cutting mode

Downloads
    Uploads

Default K40 X axis problem using Corel Laser and WMF cutting mode

Hello everybody I'm from Argentina so I apologize for my english. I'm new to laser cutting. I've had my K40 for about 3 month and have studied and learned every thing I can about it. Every thing was fine till I had a small fire engraving a rubber stamp. The fire burnt my x axis belt so I replaced it. I use Corel Laser set to WMF mode both on engraving and cutting and was working fine, but now whenever I cut , for example, a strait horizontal line which is 250mm long on CorelDraw, after cutting, I mesure it with a ruler and it's only 246mm long. My Y axis is fine so if I cut a 250mm square (just as an example since I can only cut 300mm x 200mm) it would come out 246mm x 250mm. I tried installing everyting on a new computer and making the same cut but the results were the same.
    Now what I find strange is that if I use the PLT mode on the driver the line comes out exactly as on Corel Draw 250mm long. For now, this is a solution for me but if I have to engrave and then cut, both things don't align.
    So on one hand, installing all the software on a different computer should eliminate any software issue, and on the other, by using a different mode on the driver and having a good result should mean that there is no hardware problem. So here I am stuck and not knowing what to try. If anyone has any ideas I would really appreciate them.
    Thank you...