Looks like they are shipping the Glowforge now people making some cool stuff

Thread: Looks like they are shipping the Glowforge now people making some cool stuff

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Looks like they are shipping the Glowforge now people making some cool stuff

I was on their site and looking at some people using them and what they are making. Pretty nice system looks like. Im looking for a small laser like that
    for doing inlay work on wood and some engraving plus cutting.
    I might buy one of these if I can't find any other machines the same size and price range that does the same thing.

Their machine is working and the people using them is the proof. So will see what the other laser companies will do to compete in this hobby home
    market which is growing all the time.

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Looks like they are shipping the Glowforge now people making some cool stuff

So far one of the Basics has been delivered though several other Basics were due to be delivered today. There's no word on when the Pro models or filters will be shipped but GF is due to make their June update soon and may update Pro and filter status then. I just canceled my Profilter and will be getting a Thunder Laser Nova 24. It's going to be interesting to see how this all shakes out over the next few months.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Looks like they are shipping the Glowforge now people making some cool stuff

I wouldn't buy a Pro one anyway. Have fun with the Thunder but these companies are way behind in the software end of things. Its changing real fast just like the new
    Apple computer software that are just coming out with some amazing upgrades and I see their power to be used in the Glowforge type machines that can use it.

Downloads
    Uploads

I just canceled my Profilter and will be getting a Thunder Laser Nova 24. It's going to be interesting to see how this all shakes out over the next few months.

Very smart, if you notice people who have used lasers are not buying one of the Glowforge units. If you know anything about lasers and the operation and cooling systems of one you know it can not be what it says it is. The people behind the concept are good business folks who have been mislead.

1000x750 Workbee CNC - Mach4 - PMDX USB - Windows 10 Pro

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelHenry View Post
    So far one of the Basics has been delivered though several other Basics were due to be delivered today. There's no word on when the Pro models or filters will be shipped but GF is due to make their June update soon and may update Pro and filter status then. I just canceled my Profilter and will be getting a Thunder Laser Nova 24. It's going to be interesting to see how this all shakes out over the next few months.
    How much GF pays for one post?

CNC lasers, constructions, service

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by cinematic2 View Post
    How much GF pays for one post?
    Ditto I am assuming they have another delay.

1000x750 Workbee CNC - Mach4 - PMDX USB - Windows 10 Pro

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Oh I guess Spectrum is watching GF since they have their MUSE out now which is real close to the GF.. So some companies are watching and that is a good thing, because
    I like to see things advance and not sit still in the past.