A word about SINJOE LASER TECH and RECI

Thread: A word about SINJOE LASER TECH and RECI

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default A word about SINJOE LASER TECH and RECI

I have a little story about a company I dealt with. This company has cost me a great deal of money. I do not feel that they are an honorable company to deal with. What you see below is a power supply that was sent to me and as you can see, it is far from new looking and is very badly damaged from water infiltration. Please not how the foam packing on the PS is dirty, rusty, and yet the bottom of the box is clean and unstained. Also note: the protective bag covering the PS has a hole torn into it. This hole lines up with the date sticker on the PS. It is evident to me that someone tried to re-date this device and then packed it into new box. Along with this purchase came a 130-150 W Reci laser-tube date stamped Jan 2016 - similar to the PS.

I was very upset and angry with the company for shipping me a damaged beyond use power supply. I involved Paypal into this ordeal as the company informed me that I needed to sent to power supply back in order to realize a refund or exchange... I would like to know how this is fair to me or to anyone that may experience such treacherous and dishonest service from a company half a world away... All this took place in January 2016. The ordeal with paypal, they in themselves a large variety of idiots who do not seem to know what others within their department are doing ultimately sided with the seller and I lost a FULL full refund for the all the items I purchased. They provided a full refund and then two days later revoked it since I did not ship back ALL the Items I purchased. I argued that without a power supply, it will be unknown if all other items function as they should -more directly , the laser tube itself. I was only provided a partial refund (the cost of the power supply) and paypal did provide me a 75 dollar credit to return ship the POS PS that this incredulous company shipped to me in the first place. This credit only covered 50% of the return shipping cost. I also lost a great deal of time and energy as this dispute dragged on for nearly two months. In the end it was evident that the company was truly up to no good as they delayed all of their responses to my paypal dispute submissions to within hours of judgments being made in my favor simply by default. Those of you who have dealt with paypal with disputes may know what I am talking about.l

Time marches forth. In May 2016 (one year ago today) I bought a duplicate replacement PS from another company in China. It was delivered in "good condition" but had 180 hours of use on it.. Repeated letters to both this company and Mr. Jason Chen at REci has not yielded any form of reasonable answer in any way. I am now beginning to question RECI as also being a "douchebag" Chinese company. Their only intent is to strip you of your hard earned dollars.

In utter disgust for the poor treatment, ridiculous shipping costs from DHL, and equipment pricing I have had to pay.. I become overly disheartened with this entire laser set up. I have lost most of my clientele and they have found other businesses to have the service they require addressed. Thank you Sinjoe. I appreciate your concern.. My loss is now your loss. So, with this.. I am no longer in any sort of hurry to make this machine work again and so it sits quietly in a corner of my shop where It takes up space and reminds me of the pain and anguish experienced at the whims of incredulous Chinese businessmen.

fast forward again to Dec 2016... The time has come to swallow the rage and grief created by these A-holes in China and try to get this machine running once and for all as a job has come up.. I install the tube and power supply and amazingly enough.. the system will not lase. Again I love the client. Thank you once again Jackasses!!
    For some odd reason, Reci states that their tubes are good for 10,000 hours of service (8 hours a day for nearly 3 years.... - at 28ma or less power level) Yet their product warranty is only 11 months. Please someone explain to me an 11 month warranty.... Please note that this unused tube and power supply are just outside of the tubes warranty window. Yes my falut... But as above..... I am PISSED OFF!! Better to let it sit than rile up an already angry beast.

With this.. In Feb/March 2017, a friend visits the companies facebook page and lays into the company for selling me defunked goods a year back.. The company replies to my friend stating that she is making slanderous remarks with no basis -to which she replies... : "why do i need to do that? we are speaking truth. "

After a short three week back and forth useless bantering, the company replies and tells her to have me contact them. At this point I am so disgusted and repulsed by the shotty business practices of this company I simply want to walk away, but I contact them and attempt to begin a dialogue in order to address this entire problem... better to try than not at all.. Nothing to lose and plenty to gain.. Like a system that should have worked from the get go and with out issue a year ago... yeah?

I will cut the story short. It is now May 2017, I have been trying to deal with Both RECI and Sinjoe laser Tech patiently since before the Chinese new year. I have been unsuccessful in my attempts to resolve the issues at hand. I have done everything short of begging to make this problem go away. I would therefor like to take the time to warn you about these companies... They are not worth their weight in salt. If you have an issue, ultimately I believe it will be dragged out over a great length of time and you will come out of it no further ahead than when you went in. There are OTHER companies out there.. I do not know how they compare as I have not dealt with them. I do know that both RECI and SINJOE DO NOT seem to concerned about their clients.. Money rules all. SO.. My suggestion is to redirect your purchases. Please note also.. RECI lists on their web site that they experienced issues with tubes that they manufactured up to and including March 2016. This is well beyond the January 2016 manufacture date on the tube I was sold. I also believe that the tube was sent to me used, as the cathode was discolored when I received it. Having never purchased a reci tube in the past, I have no way to tell if this is in fact true, but having a back ground in metal working tells me that the cathode has experienced some level of heat as is a golden brown in color whereas the Anode is new and silver like in appearance.

I invite other laser companies out there to come forward and try to sell me the laser tube and power supply that I require.

Please see attached images of power supply and laser tube. Tell me if there is no tampering and dishonesty in progress.. Someone in one of these two businesses was underhanded. The box came sealed with a single layer of RECI packing tape that was not disturbed at all. You tell me....

Good luck and thanks for reading. I am now off to report these companies to international trade authorities. I would recommend that you also do the same should you also have or in the future, experience less than credible service from overseas companies. Please note that when I mentioned to these companies that I was going to report them, they pretty much spit in my face so to say.. It is fairly evident that they seem to think that they can take advantage, cause grief and basically steal from their customers and do it with impunity. I am not one to take this sh*t lying down...

Sinjoe and Reci..... if you should happen to see a gwai lo carrying a laser tube in your home town in China.. you should probably run.. it just might be me getting ready to smash it over your thieving heads..

there is much more to this story.. but I am not here to write a book.........

A word about SINJOE LASER TECH and RECI-img_8500-jpg
    A word about SINJOE LASER TECH and RECI-img_8501-jpg
    A word about SINJOE LASER TECH and RECI-img_8502-jpg
    A word about SINJOE LASER TECH and RECI-img_8503-jpg
    A word about SINJOE LASER TECH and RECI-img_8504-jpg
    A word about SINJOE LASER TECH and RECI-img_8505-jpg
    A word about SINJOE LASER TECH and RECI-img_8506-jpg
    A word about SINJOE LASER TECH and RECI-img_8507-jpg
    A word about SINJOE LASER TECH and RECI-img_8508-jpg
    A word about SINJOE LASER TECH and RECI-img_8509-jpg
    A word about SINJOE LASER TECH and RECI-img_8510-jpg
    A word about SINJOE LASER TECH and RECI-img_8511-jpg