Need Help! Need help with a Chinese CO2 Laser 60W Several issues.

Thread: Need help with a Chinese CO2 Laser 60W Several issues.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Angry Need help with a Chinese CO2 Laser 60W Several issues.

HI, My name is John I live in the Se Texas part. I am trying to start up my busisness with a 60w CO2 laser Engraver I bought from Green WholeSalers on Amazon. The one I really wanted was made and sold here in the US in Kentucky at a reasonably price. This machine I bought is a big yellow machine with black doors. The instructions is broken English/Chinese style hard to understand and does not make sense half the time. It is missing a step Z motor, switch and step driver board. The instruction is lacking parameters settings on what to set the laser at, what to set the user settings too, a whole bunch of stuff that a beginner need to know. The irst thing that happened when I turn the machine on was nothing. No power anywhere. I emailed the company I just got a lot of politeness and nothing else. I figured that one out myself. The emergency Stop switch was not all the way installed correctly. The button was pushed in and below the red button the silver sleeve was not screwed in at all. I got that to work by removing it and reinstalling it correctly. No I manage to get my unit on but now the laser is on constantly and not burning anything. I read somewhere the parameters needs to be set. I looked in the book it show in the pictures of the settings it shows what is in the system now default settings. Well I know those settings are not working. So what do I need to set the parameters too? This is what I am facing work to the wise By USA engravers and save your self a huge headache. It does seem for sure it is going to be a long hall to get my system up and running. Any help with this unit to getting it to do a burn will be greatly appreciated. I also need to know what size and where to mount a stepper motor and stepper driver in this machine. Sorry to dump all this here but I am desperate. I need step by step instructions to set the software the machine and anything else that might help to get this going.

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Need help with a Chinese CO2 Laser 60W Several issues.

Quote Originally Posted by jlpmmoore View Post
    HI, My name is John I live in the Se Texas part. I am trying to start up my busisness with a 60w CO2 laser Engraver I bought from Green WholeSalers on Amazon. The one I really wanted was made and sold here in the US in Kentucky at a reasonably price. This machine I bought is a big yellow machine with black doors. The instructions is broken English/Chinese style hard to understand and does not make sense half the time. It is missing a step Z motor, switch and step driver board. The instruction is lacking parameters settings on what to set the laser at, what to set the user settings too, a whole bunch of stuff that a beginner need to know. The irst thing that happened when I turn the machine on was nothing. No power anywhere. I emailed the company I just got a lot of politeness and nothing else. I figured that one out myself. The emergency Stop switch was not all the way installed correctly. The button was pushed in and below the red button the silver sleeve was not screwed in at all. I got that to work by removing it and reinstalling it correctly. No I manage to get my unit on but now the laser is on constantly and not burning anything. I read somewhere the parameters needs to be set. I looked in the book it show in the pictures of the settings it shows what is in the system now default settings. Well I know those settings are not working. So what do I need to set the parameters too? This is what I am facing work to the wise By USA engravers and save your self a huge headache. It does seem for sure it is going to be a long hall to get my system up and running. Any help with this unit to getting it to do a burn will be greatly appreciated. I also need to know what size and where to mount a stepper motor and stepper driver in this machine. Sorry to dump all this here but I am desperate. I need step by step instructions to set the software the machine and anything else that might help to get this going.
    Ok Lets start at the beginning. Did it ever have a Z motor installed or are you buying one to put in? Have you any experience in CNC and electrical wiring and troubleshooting so you would be able to figure this out? If the answer is NO do your self a big favor and contact Amazon for a Return under the A-Z Policy you have 90 days.

I have been a controls electrician since 1962, had some experience with CNC since 1994 or so. I can fix my own machines. But return the machine and look at Rabbit Laser USA Ray Scott sources and sells good machine with USA support. LightObject dot com, and Boss Laser also good Chinese lasers that work and have US support.

Yes, you will pay a few thousand more for something that works. Otherwise you have an ongoing project and you will dump a lot of time and money into.....

1000x750 Workbee CNC - Mach4 - PMDX USB - Windows 10 Pro