Need Help! I am looking to buy a 1300x900mm laser cutter/engraver

Thread: I am looking to buy a 1300x900mm laser cutter/engraver

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default I am looking to buy a 1300x900mm laser cutter/engraver

Please suggest me companies or models for a reliable machine and a reliable company so i could make my purchase. I am interested in a laser cutter/engraver approximately 100-150 watt to work on cutting plywood mostly 4mm, paper, cardboard and engrave on playwood. Also are all the laser machines leave a burning fade around the spot they are engraving? Something like a fade orange trace, thanks in advance Xen.

Similar Threads:

Default Re: I am looking to buy a 1300x900mm laser cutter/engraver

Quote Originally Posted by cnc_xen View Post
    Please suggest me companies or models for a reliable machine and a reliable company so i could make my purchase. I am interested in a laser cutter/engraver approximately 100-150 watt to work on cutting plywood mostly 4mm, paper, cardboard and engrave on playwood. Also are all the laser machines leave a burning fade around the spot they are engraving? Something like a fade orange trace, thanks in advance Xen.
    Dear Sir

This is David .sales supervisor from Triumphlaser , our web is laser cutting machine,acrylic laser cutter,metal laser cutting machine,wood laser engraver,laser cutting bed,fiber laser cutting-Shenzhen Triumph Industrial Co.,LTD
    Our TR-1390(1300*900mm) laser cutter is being promoted , please contact us for the details the price and quality will be very good !
    Thanks!

Sales4@triumphlaser.com
    Whatsapp :+86 159 1990 6646

Best regards
    David

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi Xen,

You can add may what'sapp:+86178 1773 9004. We have the machine as you mentioned above.
    You will like it :

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Dear Xen,

Glad to meet you in cnczone. This is April from MORN company in China. Our company specialize in laser machine more than 9 years. For plywood cutting, we recommend our hot sale MT-L1390 (1300*900mm). It is suit for you very much. (Cheap laser cutting machine,laser cutter for sale MT-L1390)

About "all the laser machines leave a burning fade around the spot they are engraving? Something like a fade orange trace" Sorry, I didn't understand it clearly. Could you show me a pictures or explain it. Then we can share you more information.

You can contact me at export03@morntech.com or whatsapp/phone: 0086 18660129227
    Looking forward to your kindly reply.
    Best regards
    April

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    April
    Manager Assistant , MORN GROUP LIMITED (CHINA)
    | Tel: 18660129227 | export03@morntech.com
    | Laser engraving machine,laser cutter,CNC routers for sale-Morn laser | Skype: morntech03

Mutual trust is the most important factor in cooperation,we believe that honesty is always the best policy.

Downloads
    Uploads

Hello Xen,

For engraving and cutting on plywood,i think you can consider one dual-head laser machine,one with 60W tube for fine engraving,and one 100W for cutting on 4mm plywood,paper,etc.
    Because the lower power suitbale for engraving and high power main for cutting.

STYLECNC has sell so many dual-heads laser machine for customer who in same use.

I am looking to buy a 1300x900mm laser cutter/engraver-1234-jpgI am looking to buy a 1300x900mm laser cutter/engraver-1234-jpg

If you are interested in the dual-head laser,please feel free to contact me:
    Claire Jiang
    JINAN STYLE MACHINERY CO.,LTD
    T: +86-531-83161518 | Skype: stylecnc |
    Whatsapp&Viber&Wechat : +86-18766148818
    Email: info@stylecnc.com
    Web: China CNC Machine Manufacturer for CNC Router, Laser Cutter, Laser Engraver, Wood Lathe and Plasma Cutter - STYLECNC
    China CNC Router Manufacturer and Supplier - STYLECNC
    China CNC Laser Cutting, Engraving, Marking Machine Manufacturer - STYLECNC

STYLECNC is a guaranteed manufacturer for CNC Router, Laser Cutter, Laser Marker, Laser Engraver, Wood Lathe and Plasma Cutter. Official website: https://www.stylecnc.com/

endurance_robots

pretty big one... but if you need powerful laser, try Endurance lasers

http://endurancelasers.com/

endurance_robots

pretty big one... but if you need powerful laser, try Endurance lasers

http://endurancelasers.com/

Downloads
    Uploads

Hello Xen,

Nice to meet you here.

This is Nick from Jinan Style Machinery Co.,Ltd, we are manufacturer and exporter of CNC laser machine with more than 10 years’s experience.
    According to your requirement, i recommend to you our laser engraving and cutting machine, this is the working video and machine details link, thanks for check it.

https://www.stylecnc.com/laser-engra...-150-180W.html

Best Regards.
    Nick