New Machine Build How to connect the Opt Lasers laser heads? Q/A

Thread: How to connect the Opt Lasers laser heads? Q/A

Downloads
    Uploads

Default How to connect the Opt Lasers laser heads? Q/A

Hello Everyone,

We are new to this forum and I must admit it is really a forum with very active people.
    More and more ofter we are asked about some connection instructions so I decided to create a thread connected with our laser heads.

I'm Mateusz CEO of Opt Lasers, brand of Tomorrow's System LTD company from Poland.

I would happily answer all your questions. Please feel free to ask. Really everything connected with laser heads, it is not just advertisement - we really would like to spread the technology cheaper than CO2 and sometimes even better!
    I'm here to give you proffessional help for all users having doubts.

I can help with mechanical questions, electrical questions and optical one

As a start I would like to post a manual for X-Carve connection (attached) and some photos showing our products. What we most care about is customer service, quality and simplicity.

Here is the link to our youtube channel with movies:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiewUmihkzI0zGfLv6RVP_A

Similar Threads:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails How to connect the Opt Lasers laser heads? Q/A-1-jpg   How to connect the Opt Lasers laser heads? Q/A-full-grain-leather-1-5mm-1-2-a   How to connect the Opt Lasers laser heads? Q/A-plh3d-6w-opt-lasers-x-carve_wiring-pdf   How to connect the Opt Lasers laser heads? Q/A-stainless-steel-engraving-5-1-3mm-s  

How to connect the Opt Lasers laser heads? Q/A-rubber-0-5mm-2-15mm-s-step   How to connect the Opt Lasers laser heads? Q/A-silicon-pad-0-3mm-2-5mm-s   How to connect the Opt Lasers laser heads? Q/A-image_32-jpg   How to connect the Opt Lasers laser heads? Q/A-hardwood-plywood-4mm-1-12mm-s-step  

How to connect the Opt Lasers laser heads? Q/A-box-jpg   How to connect the Opt Lasers laser heads? Q/A-image_12-jpg   How to connect the Opt Lasers laser heads? Q/A-image_42-jpg   How to connect the Opt Lasers laser heads? Q/A-image_40-jpg  

How to connect the Opt Lasers laser heads? Q/A-image_44-jpg   How to connect the Opt Lasers laser heads? Q/A-image_25-jpg  

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: How to connect the Opt Lasers laser heads? Q/A

I`m dying....with laughter.

CNC lasers, constructions, service

Downloads
    Uploads

Much better than dying with ilness. Sadly laser heads do not have function which can change the amount of laughter.
    There are some options which are strongly NOT recommended - this may help you staying alive

More seriously, there are many people having problems connected with choosing and connecting the laser head. They ask about beam spot size and its dependancy, impulse response optical versus electrical. This is what I would like to help here, just it is not a place to laugh from existing and working solution I think. Any constructive critisism, I'm happy to answer.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Dear Sir,

I am trying to learn the different components of a Laser Marking Machine. There is very less to no material present on the internet and i have even tried contacting laser manufacturers but still no perfect information on what a Laser Marking system actually has.
    After searching and studying vigorously about Laser marking machine This is what i have found.

1. There is a Laser (CO2, Fiber and others)
    2. Then the system to control the movement of the laser i.e either XY-gantry or Galvos. (So that i dont get confused will only consider the galvo system)
    3. To control the Laser using Galvos and lenses a Laser Head is required for which there will be a controller,a interface card for Controller and PC and a software on the PC to control the Laser Head
    for intensity, frequency of pulses if its Pulsed or not if it is CW. and sending the Image to be Marked (Which i dont know how it communicates with the controller to send the img or the commands for the galvos)
    4. Then if there is any external system control like Indexers and Conveyors we use a PLC to control the system.

Kindly correct my missing or wrong parts of the system i have plotted.

I have also read about RTC cards by Scanlab where Ethenet connection is not possible. But i got confused even more.

kindly help me out to learn about Laser Marking Systems.

Thank you.