Components in Chinese lasers- what's good, what's bad? - Page 3

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Components in Chinese lasers- what's good, what's bad?

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Components in Chinese lasers- what's good, what's bad?

Nolan, repeating a lie will not make it the truth.

“Leadshine company just call it "servo motor"..
    No Nolan. They do NOT.
    They call it “EASY servo” to distinguish it from their real DC Servo line. In the description they explain the EASY system is comprised of a STEPPER motor with Closed Loop drive and encoder.

Link to Leadshine’s products: Leadshine - Products

“So do you think our company is not honest with our clients?”
    I think it is quite obvious.

“of course I think it’s a selling point. "
    Only because you are dishonest with your clients.

“We did change our laser from normal stepper motor to servo motor”
    No, you did NOT. There is NOT A SINGLE servo motor in your machines. All motors you use are STEPPERS. If you don't know the diference, plese educate yourself. There is plenty of information online. It is NOT a matter of opinion or how you call it. There is a HUGE difference in the construction, operating principle, performance and price.

From my previous post:
    The Leadshine’s “EASY SERVO” is not a technical term. It is invented by their marketing team in reference to their closed loop steppers. Leadshine is the only brand that uses this term and probably many engineers would be annoyed by it. It is a “half lie”. I am saying “half” because on their website Leadshine clearly distinguishes their (real) servo calling it simply “SERVO” from the CL steppers calling them “EASY” servo. Of course if you take the “EASY” part the half-lie becomes a full-lie… I am sure a lot of Chinese manufacturers are tempted to lie in their specifications in order to increase their sales but Thunderlaser is the only brand bold enough to actually do it. Now and then I hear in this forum how people chose Thunderlaser over other brands because of their SERVO… I feel bad for them because with the money they paid to Thunderlaser they could have purchased a machine with a real SERVO from an honest brand. If Thunderlaser was a USA company probably there would have been a dozen a lawsuits filed against them by now for false specifications.

Last edited by Storen; 04-14-2017 at 09:35 AM.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi Storen,
    I never say that is True Servo...That is a middle product, it is not belong to DC servo or stepper. It's upgrade version from Stepper, combined the servo control. So, the exact name is easy servo. I hope we can use the stepper price to buy these product from Leadshine. Well, you think "servo servo" is not a technical term, it is invented by their marketing team. I don't agree with it. You need a pretty name or reason to do/sell something. For example, when I was a student, I asked my parents to buy a computer, as I wanted to learn something well from Internet. But when I got it, I just played computer games. Lol.
    And from FSLaser or glowforge website, from their advertisement, Muse or glowforge are a good tool for personal business, easy to use. But the fact is most of customers have to wait a long time to get the product, and they find a lot of defect of the laser. I am not sure how many people can refund their money? They are US companies, but do they get any lawsuits trouble?
    I do appreciate you're a decent person, you point out what's problem of our laser, I will pass on my colleagues. Someone really want to help you when they point out your false.

E-mail:nolan@thunderlaser.com facebook:https://www.facebook.com/ThunderLaser
    Facebook Laser Cutter Tech Support: https://www.facebook.com/groups/lasercuttertechsupport

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

I believe the laws is strict in USA, but I do find some dishonest companies.
    Some shipping forward companies, charge our customers double import fees, or receive bad/broken thing can't get a refund.
    We bought a software from one USA company, and they don't reply my emails again after they get the payment...
    We bought a clock, but we waited about 2 months to get it...

So much unhappy experiences with these disappointed USA companies. But I also find some good USA companies.
    Most of American customers are very nice, it's easy to talk with them.

Facebook Laser Cutter Tech Support: https://www.facebook.com/groups/lasercuttertechsupport

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Ok, back to the thread...we should invite other chinese manufacturers join in this discussion.

Downloads
    Uploads

The keyword here sir nolan is deception on my opinion just give your clients or customers the exact specification of the product without the bling2x marketing strategy terms, US customers are so intelligent enough to find it out, I believe honesty is the very best way in dealing with US customers if your customer did not know the specific technicalities on your machines im very sure that some US/EURO company laser manufacturers will blow your cover on it, but if you will just state the exact specifications on your machine and then it`s up to them to buy your units or not, I mean even mc donalds even got sued over there due to a mother`s child getting fat, see? that`s because mc donalds failed to state it on their meals that it contains 650 calories in each big mac meal, so right now they`re doing it and no one ever sued or complained again. just be honest on it then it`s up to them if they buy it or not

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by KH0UJ View Post
    The keyword here sir nolan is deception on my opinion just give your clients or customers the exact specification of the product without the bling2x marketing strategy terms, US customers are so intelligent enough to find it out, I believe honesty is the very best way in dealing with US customers if your customer did not know the specific technicalities on your machines im very sure that some US/EURO company laser manufacturers will blow your cover on it, but if you will just state the exact specifications on your machine and then it`s up to them to buy your units or not, I mean even mc donalds even got sued over there due to a mother`s child getting fat, see? that`s because mc donalds failed to state it on their meals that it contains 650 calories in each big mac meal, so right now they`re doing it and no one ever sued or complained again. just be honest on it then it`s up to them if they buy it or not
    Learn it. Thank you so much.

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Nolan Yang View Post
    But I want to talk about facts in China.
    For example, we use RECI, EFR, EF, Yongli laser tube etc before, but why we choose SPT finally?
    Actually, their technology is almost the same, however, we have high requirements for the tube,
    SPT 's lower wattage tubes stability and beam profile is ok. But, their higher watt tubes (100w+) are poor.
    They're much cheaper than Yongli or Reci. Their higher watt tubes are about double the cost of SPT for good reason.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hello,
    Just ask : Do you recommend to buy the mechanical kit like this https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Mech...2-a5732c606068
    Is there any problem with the quality. Then, we can purchase the electronic the good one

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Greetings what laser you've bought and with what components?

Gold Member
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by BenM2 View Post
    SPT 's lower wattage tubes stability and beam profile is ok. But, their higher watt tubes (100w+) are poor.
    They're much cheaper than Yongli or Reci. Their higher watt tubes are about double the cost of SPT for good reason.
    Can a 60-watt SPT tube in a given brand of laser cutter be replaced with a better quality laser tube or do you have to stick with SPT if that's what your laser cutter comes with?

Downloads
    Uploads

Hello,

Better quality? You think 60-watt SPT tube is not good. Our customers feedback is great.

If want to change inneed, I suggest you change to our red pointer laser tube, it can make co2 laser visible.

Please see the video for red pointer laser tube, it designed for high end market.

Best Regards

Emily Yan

Email: marketing@laserwd.com
    WhatsApp: +86 134 1951 8253

Gold Member
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by SPT-Laser View Post
    Better quality? You think 60-watt SPT tube is not good. Our customers feedback is great.

If want to change inneed, I suggest you change to our red pointer laser tube, it can make co2 laser visible.

Please see the video for red pointer laser tube, it designed for high end market.

Best Regards

Emily Yan

Email: marketing@laserwd.com
    WhatsApp: +86 134 1951 8253
    Sorry Emily, I could have phrased that better. I was trying to find out if all (say) 60-watt tubes can be swapped out for each other in a particular laser. For example, say that I have a Brand X 60-watt glass tube. Can I replace it out with a Brand Y glass tube or do other components need to be changed as well, like the power supply. Where can more info on your red pointer laser tube be found? I couldn't find it on the SPT web site.

Also, for the group at large, are there standard lengths and diamters for glass tubes in the 40-, 50-, and 60-watt sizes?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123