60 watt laser (redsail ?? ) possibly imitation?? NO power at all !!

Thread: 60 watt laser (redsail ?? ) possibly imitation?? NO power at all !!

Downloads
    Uploads

Default 60 watt laser (redsail ?? ) possibly imitation?? NO power at all !!

Hello,

I am hoping for some kind of direction. I recently purchased a 60 watt co2 laser and upon receipt and setup I plugged the laser in and tried to turn on the power. Nothing happened. The light inside the cabinet wont even come on. I checked the fuses at the power cord they are fine. I checked the e stop button it is fine. I used a volt meter and checked to make sure the power cord was good and I am getting 120 v coming out of the e stop and power switches. My question i guess is that there is a label on the power supply that is for switching from 220v to 110v . It is in the 110 v location per a sticker but i am wondering if the sticker could be on upside down ? Should I try flipping the switch to the other location ? Any other help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks