Problem! - Laser Head going off table boundaries

Thread: Problem! - Laser Head going off table boundaries

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Exclamation Problem! - Laser Head going off table boundaries

We have a G Weike machine, 1300x900 with a Leetro 6515 controller running Lasercut 5.3 on a Windows 10 computer. Yesterday it started malfunctioning.
    When started, the Datum tries to go to the origin but once it gets there it keeps going and the motors start making noise and the whole machine rattles. I have to stop it from the panel directly.
    If I move either axis using the panel on the machine, it will start moving extremely slowly, then accelerate and hit de sides of either axis. I checked the proximity switches and only the one on the X axis is triggering correctly. The switch on the Y axis only triggers if I put metal close to it, but not when the X axis gets close to the upper limit.
    Finally, the laser is not firing.

Does anyone know if this could be a controller issue, a switch issue or a software issue? I tried different settings in the syscfg.ini file and downloading them to the machine, but none seem to fix the issues. I must say I don't know exactly which parameters to look for in the syscfg.ini file, so I'm basically using the one from the CD that came with the machine, the one on G Weike's website and one from Nottingham (which is what I was using until it started failing) and adapting them to my worktable dimensions.

Can anyone help me?