Laser Engraving Machine, Major Chines brands, prices and specification

Thread: Laser Engraving Machine, Major Chines brands, prices and specification

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Laser Engraving Machine, Major Chines brands, prices and specification

Hello Every One

i am new to laser industry and want to buy new laser machine and i am confused among Laser Engraving Machines from china, which one to choose

my main requirement is fine quality engraving on wooden pen, office table wooden sets, some crystal engraving, Leather wallet engraving with Pictures, and with cermark or thermark spray on metals.

i have got some Quotations from different companies from china, i want to know which one is worth buying and value for money.

Brand Name Working Area Laser Tube Price Laser Tube Price
    Perfect Laser 600*400mm 60W $2500 100W Reci $3550
    Argus 300*500mm 30W RF tube China Brand $4400
    Argus 500*700mm 60w tongli $3300
    Thunder Laser 600*400mm 60W Nova 24 model $5100 80W $5800
    Han's Yumening 600*400mm 60W $4800 100W $5400
    Shenhui 600*400mm 60W $2350
    Bodor 500*600mm 60W $3200 80W Reci 3600
    G.Weike 600*400mm 60W $3100 80W reci 3200

Note: all are coming with Ruida Control card, and can run RD works, only Argus can not as they have their own software to run.
    all are coming with stepper motor except Thunder laser which is coming with servo motor.

Any experienced suggestion is highly appreciated

and also please suggest which laser power tube and brand is suitable for fine quality engraving on wood, i need to cut some times 4-7mm plywood as well.

Thanks in advance

Similar Threads:

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Laser Engraving Machine, Major Chines brands, prices and specification

Hi joji, I bought my China laser machine very recently, in fact it arrived a few days ago, so I know what it takes to do a good search for specs.

To start, if you want to do fine quality engraving, than lower wattage is better than higher wattage. And if you also want to cut 4-7 mm plywood, then I strongly advice to go for a quality (Reci or EFR) 80W laser. Reason: more powerful lasers have trouble working at low wattage and you need a low power for detailed engraving. 80W can go lower in working wattage than 100W (it still fires at a lower wattage). And don't go for another brand than Reci or EFR (with a 10000 hours tube life span).

Other things (in short):
    - get a good chiller. Not the CW-3000 because that one doesn't chill. Get a CW-5000 or CW-5200, that will keep the temeprature of the cooling water easily at 18-20 degrees Celcius which is the best working temeprature for the laser tube. Especially important because Bahrein can be pretty hot.
    - get several sized lenses. a 38mm will engrave with more detail than a larger one, but a larger one will cut better. Best is to get a 50 mm and a 72 mm IMO.
    - Get spare lenses and a spare mirror set, they are cheap to buy with the machine
    - Get nozzles and lens tubes for each lens type, they are vey cheap and it will make lens changing much more easier. Besides, different lens types need shorter or longer nozzles.
    - Get other spares, like belts, stepper motor and motordriver, tube PSU.
    - Consider buying a rotary attachment
    - Don't get a spare tube, the tubes have a shelf-life and are losing some power, even when not used.
    - I know Thunderlaser and the last 3 companies in your list, I also got quotations from them (for a 6090 machine), although Shenhui never responded to my questions. IMO Thunderlaser is overpriced, Bodor and G.Weike are solid companies with good Chinese machines. But do also conder Rayfine Technologies and Longtai, experienced users on other forums have good experience with these companies. In fact, there is one guy there who recently bought a 6040 laser machine from Rayfine.

Good luck with your decision-making process.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Laser Engraving Machine, Major Chines brands, prices and specification

Hello Erik,
    Thank you for your detailed answer and suggestions, i will keep them in mind while placing order. Its really very difficult to choose from so many laser machine options and supplier with zero experience and a very little knowledge. Congratulations you have passed this phase and now your machine is in front of you

For fine engraving most of the people (read in the same forum) say max should be 60w only, what is your view about this, as for 60w there is no RECI tube available, i am not sure about EFR.

I also feel that thunderlaser and Han’s laser are overpriced with almost same specs as of some economical machines. Now i am comparing Bodor, Argus and G.Weike, and leaning more towards bodor.

And what is your opinion about ARGUS 30w RF laser air cooled with china’s RF laser tube? is it worth considering ? And also their 60W-100W is compatible in price with other companies.

I will surely try to contact Rayfine Technologies and Longtai

From which company have you bought your machine and the specs? If you don’t mind to share

Thanks again for your suggestions

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

If you purely want to engrave, then 60W is the 'best' option, but if you also want to cut material like mdf, acrylic etc. then 60W is very quickly underpowered. That is why people recommend an 80W tube, best for two worlds. I have very little knowledge about RF tubes, but I know that they are much more expensive in use than CO2 tubes. They cost more to buy, they don't last that long and when you have to refill them it will cost you most likely a few thousand dollars. Sure, RF lasers work faster, but if it is worth the extra costs?

I bought my machine from RayFine, so far I have very good thoughts about this company and my contactperson. I have the same feeling about Longtai. At both companies I have a contact with people who know what they are talking about (both worked at Shenhui company a few years ago). I will PM you.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Thanks again Erik for the reply, i am convinced at 80w for Reci laser to choose as i also fear that if 60w goes underpower then may be it will not be useful anymore, and 60w is not produced by Reci, that is also my concern.

we are going to chines brands majorly bcz of low price, so RF is also out of question now. after week end i will try to contact both RayFine and Longtai.

Downloads
    Uploads

King Rabbit is probably the best of the Chinese lasers as far as build quality
    80 watt for best cut and engrave c5000 chiiler

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

I have a Weike LG6040N with a 80W RECI tube. It has done many hundred hours so far without issues. It paid for itself in a few months. Definitely get an 80W tube - much more useful for cutting but can be turned down low enough for engraving.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi anyone got any views on kehui machines

Many thanks

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by laserliu View Post
    HI Every one .

Every supplier has its advantage,
    so to buy which brand, this is decided by how their machines meets your needs and also how about htier mahicnes quality after use mamy years.
    i am agree with Eplotdk's idea, afer use mamny years then stil strong ,this is best machines and best choice,

ok Quiven from Gwieke laser
    chloe@wklaser.com
    whATaPP:8615698041856
    you are right, but as most of us are ordering online without seeing machines, their quality and performance, thats why we ask from users about their experience with different companies

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

What level of support do you need and expect? That area is still lacking somewhat when it comes to the Chinese suppliers. Language can be a barrier as you may be going through a sales person that then has to translate for an engineer. That said, lasers are not that complex and if you are technically adept you can perform a lot of troubleshooting yourself.

Downloads
    Uploads

Joji,

If you need quality engraving you should focus on machines with RF metal tubes. All glass tubes (regardless of the brand) will be unstable and will produce uneven results that will look acceptable only on a rough wood texture. They are popular among hobbyists and people with low criteria because they are cheaper.
    From your list only the Argus 30W RF looks acceptable. However I'll advise you to avoid Chinese RF tubes. You will have endless problems with them and you will have to ship them to China every time you need them repaired. Most Chinese machine brands offer high-quality American RF tubes -Synrad or Coherent. They are both top quality, last very long time and you may be able to repair/refill them locally.

I would suggest to check 2 more brands before you make a decision:
    GCC - GCC Laser Cutters, Laser Engravers, Vinyl Cutters, UV Flatbed Printers
    HSG - HSG LASER - Made In China, Loved By The World.-Foshan Beyond Laser Technology Co., Ltd.

It has been said hundred times before but I'll repeat it again - do not order before you get physical samples made from your own files.

As for the Thunderlaser servo - don't bother... It is not a real servo. It is a marketing trick exploiting the confusion and lack of information of the clients. Their Leadshine "smart" servo is actually a normal stepper motor with a cheap pulse counter. It has nothing to do with the super complex (and expensive) analog servo system available in the high-end machines. In most situations the "smart" servo will offer little to no advantage over the traditional stepper motors.

I think GCC is the only Asian brand that offers a real analog (I think brushless) servo in their standard configurations. If having a good servo system is important for you, you won't find anything better and cheaper than GCC.

Some Chinese brands may be able to offer Japanese analog servo systems (Panasonic or Yaskawa) for custom configurations, but very few of them will have qualified engineers able to properly tune the analog encoders. It is a very complex procedure that require experienced and tightly specialized engineers. That is why most Chinese brands prefer to use steppers or "smart" servos as they are plug-and-paly and even an ordinary factory worker can install them.

Last edited by Storen; 02-15-2017 at 11:03 PM.

Hello Joji,

I just sold our LG6040N to Bahrain three month ago, you can ask my customer about our machine working.

send me Email I will tell you we chat log. wink@wklaser.com hope it can help you. Thank you

This is our machine working video link:
    Cut leather:

Cut paper :

1390N cut wood:

LC1390N cut Acrylic

This is our company video:

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi Joji. Just want to know did you buy any? Which one? Why?

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Stoksey View Post
    Hi anyone got any views on kehui machines
    [QUOTE]
    There is a many users of red-black (usually called x700 clone) and blue-grey machines.
    Liaochengshi Dongchangfuqu Kehui Laser Equipment Co.,Ltd Look at their page Liaocheng Hongqiang, CNC CO2 Laser Engraving Machine, CNC CO2 Laser Cutting Machine, CNC CO2 Laser Engraver Cutter, HQ3020 Laser Engraver Engraving Machine, HQ3020 Stamp Laser Engraver, HQ3050 Laser Engaver, HQ4060 Laser Cutting Machine, HQ7050 Laser ( google copy if you have access problem : Liaocheng Hongqiang, CNC CO2 Laser Engraving Machine, CNC CO2 Laser Cutting Machine, CNC CO2 Laser Engraver Cutter, HQ3020 Laser Engraver Engraving Machine, HQ3020 Stamp Laser Engraver, HQ3050 Laser Engaver, HQ4060 Laser Cutting Machine, HQ7050 Laser )
    They are "working", but to be effective and good there should be done improvement on them. Many issues reported as well through forums. Most important part is a time (a lot) and knowledge+tolls and spare parts. When you tinker it, you have chance to learn more And know what you really have to check when buying next one ;] Probably I will do video related to bad and good side of this machine from buyers point of view.

Polish @ Éire