Black and red ebay lasers in uk

Thread: Black and red ebay lasers in uk

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Black and red ebay lasers in uk

Hi, I'm looking to get a 60- 80 watt laser. Been looking at the black and red ones on ebay. Any advise looks like there are a lot of sellerss but they are the same ones.I'm in the ukand I need to know if they have colour displays and are 240v or which seller can provide this? Ive asked them questions but they sem to avoid sending photos of one of the displays switched on. It's only a hobby laser so I don't want to spend too much.set my budget at 2k. I want the larger bed size than the China blue lasers on ebay.

Any advise would be great.

Similar Threads:

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Black and red ebay lasers in uk

Hi
    I know which ones you mean. I had a smaller laser from them, supposed to be based in the u k but that's not the case. I had massive problems and in the end I insisted on them having the machine back. Surprise it could only be returned to china. This was going to cost me more than I paid for the machine, Pay pal couldn't help as their policy is that it has to be returned back to the registered premises, I explained that they were advertising as a u k seller, but it turns out they hide the fact that they are not registered here. I did buy another Chinese laser cutter with a bed size of 400mm x 600mm, which is fine for what I want, it doesn't have colour display and works off the laptop, but I was able to collect it and I know I can throw it in the car if need be and take it back. But to be honest the suppliers have been really good with me and even offered to come out to my house when I had a software problem.
    Just beware of the e bay sellers claiming to be based here, all is not always as it seems, especially if they avoid standard questions. Good luck with your search.