Hello all!

I've been working with lasers for quite some time now and managed to fix a whole range of issues (hardware and software)
However today, I've been presented with an issue that I can replicate without issue and can't understand where the issue comes from.

Essentially when cutting in certain spaces I'm getting an incomplete cut on the Y axis, however only in one direction.

To replicate I cut a very long oval.

Cutting along X the laser closes the cut in both left and right (flipping the path to finish the cut from each direction)
Cutting along Y the laser will have 3mm gap heading towards Y-, flip the path and cut completes fine Y+

I've tried speeding up the cut 400mm/sec, slowing the cut 5mm/sec, checked motor mounts, belts (tried tightening, loosing), checked all bearings, head movement -nil, gantry flex is minimal however its both directions.
used different software version, tried user settings to Rapid or Precision settings.

Setting overlap work seals the cut in the Y- direction, however overlaps in the Y+ which means diagonal cuts get the same treatment and end up with parallel cuts.

machine is new, only 5 hours work time. nothing happened during the previous sheet that was unusual.

I can upload some photos soon.

Machine = No Name brand 130w 1400x900
Software = RDworks v8 and V7
Controller = AWC608c or fake?