Settings for Glass 100w co2 laser

Thread: Settings for Glass 100w co2 laser

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Settings for Glass 100w co2 laser

So I have a Thunder laser Nova 35 with 100w tube installed. I just can't seem to get the correct speed and power levels to make a nice etch on the glass. I have looked at Thunder Lasers recommended settings however none of the suggested outputs seems to work.
    I have both standard head and HD head so I am just wondering if anyone on here might have some settings that they have used successfully on glass!

Similar Threads:

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Nolan Yang View Post
    Hi Chris,
    My colleague just helped you to find the issue, this issue should be caused by laser tube.
    If you have any question about our laser, you can send email to tech@thunderlaser.com, so we can help you to solve it in time.
    Thanks Nolan I think that I have been having a hard time in the lower lower settings as the tube has been defective all this time. I always wondered why I could never use the recommended settings and had to increase power to get results. I must say that the after service of Thunder Laser has been too Notch this far and I have no problem recommending your company whatsoever. Excellent service So far.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Settings for Glass 100w co2 laser

Nice to hear that there may actually be a Far east company that is honorable. So far I have been met only with a desire to empty my pockets and sell me junk. no after sale service and a complete lack of communication in after sales support.

I ran an 80W tube. low power and medium low speed worked well on glass. Dont think I like the reflections tho. They seem to bounce right back towards the focus mirror. Not sure if this is a issue or not.