Newbie Antifreeze in CO2 tube / refraction - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Antifreeze in CO2 tube / refraction

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Antifreeze in CO2 tube / refraction

Quote Originally Posted by Nolan Yang View Post
    water chiller can heating function. make sure inside and outside the glass tube doesn't have big temperature difference, otherwise the glass will broken easily.
    Not sure I answer your question properly..
    very good reply. I understand and we are in agreement. DoJay /M'goy

Quote Originally Posted by SPT-Laser View Post
    Hello Sign Wave,

Professional companies can't send out Junk. When do you purchase, Please choose a reliable company.

For the antifreeze, not put into laser tube. Please add antifreeze to chiller with water.

Best Regards

Emily
    Understood.

I do business with SInjoe Laser co. and BJ Reci. Sinjoe steal money and send junk.. but Reci also play part in deception. I try many times to contact Reci for to try and figure out problems but they take a long time to reply or dont reply at all. Not good for business especially if I have mind to buy many more units in the near future...

What would you suggest for a miliamp meter on Cathode line to measure tube current...?

will a tube fail if is it left unused for a time? say one year? Reci tube has metal to glass seal. I think it doesn't leak but i dont know.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Thank you, everyone for your responses. They helped so much! The temperature has gone back up here in Texas, so I haven't tried the antifreeze in the chiller. But if we do use it, it was very good advice to empty the antifreeze from the chiller once the weather is warm again.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Since when does it freeze in Tx??? Youre not in Canada!! Its supposed to freeze in Canada.. Not Texas!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12