Need Help! help, need to replace power supply

Thread: help, need to replace power supply

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default help, need to replace power supply

hi guys, have a cheap chinese k40 with a blown power supply,
    ordered a new one but the one that came is different.
    could anyone help me with the wiring ?
    im afraid in case i blow myself up !!!

blue is the old psu and black is the new one

Similar Threads:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails help, need to replace power supply-img_20170108_130233-jpg   help, need to replace power supply-img_20170108_130250-jpg   help, need to replace power supply-img_20170108_140835-jpg   help, need to replace power supply-img_20170108_140916-jpg  

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: help, need to replace power supply

Hi ya Wizard,

Those green wired terminal blocks can be wiggled off. wiggle them off and then take some photos of the terminals with out the wire and there respective blocks in place.Dont remove the wires from the blocks! remove the entire blcok from the board connector. Youll see what I mean when you get in there.. Power the machine down before hand! and take close up photos. If your using your phone, clean your lens first. .... Also post some images of the control board that I see on the side of your photo. A FACE ON (oops caps) of that PCB should be of help.
    I'll see if I can help you out here.. I suspect that your old PS has some other interlocks going to it. These may need to be rerouted in order to make the machine go again.I dont know. dont hold your breath... I will do my best to help you.

Cheers!

Oh and make sure your photos are crisp, clear and in focus. I need to be able to read what is on the PCB as well as the PS. I have bad'sh eyes...