looking to buy a laser cutter with size 700*500mm

Thread: looking to buy a laser cutter with size 700*500mm

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default looking to buy a laser cutter with size 700*500mm

I'm looking for a laser cutter that can have this size 700*500mm for around 2 500 Euros / 2 615 $

I've ordered this one but it was never delivered and we had to ask for a refund ...

We want something where

• the vendor is reliable (the ones that deliver the machine and are answering questions with a real email...)
    • the machine is reliable (that does not fall apart every month or so)
    • the post-sale customer service is reliable or at least where it exists ...

And also

• Within the mentioned price above or around (we can put 500 euros more, if needed)

All suggestions are welcomed

Thanks.

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: looking to buy a laser cutter with size 700*500mm

I had so similar situation half year ago. Ordered one on e-bay and later seller fools with "delivery problems" (denied to provide tracking number and deliver company) what finished with refund. I was extremely nervous and trying to analyze e-bay x700 clone market. There are many sellers of x700 clone in EU and looks like they are "professional sellers of all goods" from diapers to lasers. Look at the company details, tel numbers and addresses. They are tied in thick network. Even ads are done from same template graphics and sentences. In my opinion there is NO better or worse sellers - most of them (x700 clone) are not professional and after-sale support is a miserable. Mentioned laser itself is a working, but need a lot of work to tinker it and is not straight forward in many cases. Moreover in my opinion there are construction/design glitches which makes this tool hard to use/setup. Actually in my particular case there should be replaced: mirrors and 1 or 2 holders, lens, lens holder (size/dimension/quality), water pump (too weak), exhaust(loud and huge power consumption), air assist (too weak), inside lightning, grounding, drive (should be re-designed), back cover (loose), switches and sockets (poor quality), labeling (misleading). For 60W model as well tube. Maybe more. With some of them you can start, but it is hard to use this as hard working tool. Probably this is reason company is hiding behind e-bay salesman. BUT in same price range (say +500 inc VAT&TAX) there is a no alternative for 700x500mm.

Polish @ Éire

Downloads
    Uploads

hi, what kind of power laser do you need on this? I have a machine that is for sale cutting area of 1000mm x1000mm but it currently only has a 6w laser attached. A c02 tube and mirrors could be attached fairly easily.

There are a few vids here on my channel:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...QQ9qqZh9IOX6H7

Open for a chat if you pm me.

All the best

Richard

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails looking to buy a laser cutter with size 700*500mm-dsc_0252-jpg   looking to buy a laser cutter with size 700*500mm-dsc_0253-jpg   looking to buy a laser cutter with size 700*500mm-dsc_0294-jpg  
    Last edited by neurofen; 01-03-2017 at 07:57 PM.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Don't go for that Ebay ****, it lacks everything, from machine quality to after-sales service. If you want to go cheap, aka Chinese, then better take your time, do a proper search and go for a direct contact/relation with a Chinese machine supplier specialized in these kind of machines. You will feel much better. It''s better to pay a bit more.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by erik65 View Post
    Don't go for that Ebay ****, it lacks everything, from machine quality to after-sales service. If you want to go cheap, aka Chinese, then better take your time, do a proper search and go for a direct contact/relation with a Chinese machine supplier specialized in these kind of machines. You will feel much better. It''s better to pay a bit more.
    Hi Erik,

Fair enough.

Do you have any brand/maker to recommend, please?

Best,
    Andy

Downloads
    Uploads

It will be hard to found 700x500 cm 80W laser cutter in price range 2500-3000€ including item, delivery GOOD SERVICE+warranty and vat/tax. Even directly from China.

Polish @ Éire

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by neurofen View Post
    hi, what kind of power laser do you need on this? I have a machine that is for sale cutting area of 1000mm x1000mm but it currently only has a 6w laser attached. A c02 tube and mirrors could be attached fairly easily.
    Show some pictures.

CNC lasers, constructions, service

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by andy_kw View Post
    I'm looking for a laser cutter that can have this size 700*500mm for around 2 500 Euros / 2 615 $

I've ordered this one but it was never delivered and we had to ask for a refund ...

We want something where

• the vendor is reliable (the ones that deliver the machine and are answering questions with a real email...)

And also

• Within the mentioned price above or around (we can put 500 euros more, if needed)

Thanks.
    There are about 3 million similar threads/ questions here and elsewhere on the net - do some research/ reading , checking - avoid ebay like the plague and deal direct with a reputable chinese company like Shenhui, Ray Fine, G weike or a few others

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by elephantcnc View Post
    HI Andy,
    The price is OK. We are the Chinese supplier of laser machines. Our quality and after-sales are guaranteed.
    You can send me e-mail.

About Our Service:
    1, We offer 24 hours technical support by call, and email.
    2, Our technician can give you remote guide online(Email or Skype or Whatsapp) if you have any question.
    3, We can record videos of operating the laser machine.
    4, Free training course in our factory.
    5.Machine will be adjusted before it is delivered, operation disk/CD was included.

There is a video, you can watch it.
    Can I get support during your new year holiday

Downloads
    Uploads

very hepy

my laser https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B2z9Ja7nIeg
    my home works http://tribiamarco.altervista.org/

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by andy_kw View Post
    Hi Erik,

Fair enough.

Do you have any brand/maker to recommend, please?

Best,
    Andy
    Hi Andy, sorry for the late reply. Some brands to check out are Triumph Laser, Thunder laser, Bodor, G.Weike, Rayfine technologies, Liaocheng Longtai Laser Equipment. They are all Chinese based and they offer more or less identical machines, at least technically, prices differ somewhat. At least that is my very recent experience when I wa son the search for a laser machine (and I succeeded to find one). Please don't only take my word for their reliability, on the Sawmill Creek forum there are quite some people who already bought laser machines from them in the past and are happy with their choice. That's how I made my final pick.

I read that someone recommended Shenhui and although they had a good reputation in the past, I now have my doubts based on the fact that they didn't bother to respond to my enquiries for one of their machines. Several times. Maybe because some good qualified 'laser' staff left that company some time ago and went to their competitors.

And give it a thought to wait with ordering / paying until half february because from end January not much will happen in China for a few weeks. And if you finally decide to buy a Chinese laser machine, order and pay it through the Alibaba buyer's protection program (is a bit like the Ebay/Paypal protection). Good luck with your search.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

I've got TWO Thunder Lasers and have 1500 hours combined with them, zero, 0, zip, nada, issues with them. I'll spend a bit more a reputable import machine to have the confidence it's going to work and not worry about getting scammed. Still 1/4 to 1/5th cost of a comparable Epilog. Don't go cheap, spend a bit extra to make it worth while. If your business is steady these pay themselves off in 1-4 weeks depending what you're doing with them. I rather not worry about any down time, down time = money.

Downloads
    Uploads

We want something where

And also

Thanks.

Argus Laser is the leading laser equipment manufactuer in China since 1997, which is located in Chinese Optical Valley, Wuhan City. We are offering full laser processing soluttions all around the world.

Please contact me for more details if you like this model.

Warm regards
    Eric

E-mail: sely@sunic.com.cn
    Web: www.arguslaser.net

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails looking to buy a laser cutter with size 700*500mm-scu5070-png  
    Contact: Eric Cai E-mail: sely@sunic.com.cn Skype: sely.sunic Web: www.arguslaser.net