about to buy a chinese laser co2 machine - advice required - Page 3

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: about to buy a chinese laser co2 machine - advice required

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: about to buy a chinese laser co2 machine - advice required

Power supplies and controllers tend to be universal items on generic laser cutters - they are ‘parts bin’ items for people whose main business is sheet metal folding.

But, we aren’t mind readers - have you detailed pics/parts of your unit?

And i I must admit to being a bit confused - why don’t you strip the machine down and work out a plan? You are the best placed to know what you have and what you need to get where you want to go.

Both the Ruida and Trocen have detailed manuals available showing connectors, dimensions, etc and you can find out what you have just by looking at it.

it won’t bite, honest Dive in, take notes/pics, create a plan and work through it in your head until you hit a snag, then solve the problem and carry on - it will become clear.

Downloads
    Uploads

Apologies for the late reply.

I'm replying as someone else might find this post helpful like I have

So my laser cutter came with the M2 controller board (the same cheap boards used in the ebay k40 laser)
    I was convinced I just had to change it to a much better one but that would have been an extra 3 to 400 bucks I had to spend.

However, I found this alternate software that someone wrote for this board that makes it a million times more user friendly. It's called K40 whisperer. And it means you don't have to use the corel laser chinese software that is just a pain to setup and use.

I don't need to upgrade the controller anymore. For now anyway.

Thanks

Banned
    Downloads
    Uploads

hello, you should know that the machine is used for what materials, and the laser CO2 machine I have ever bought from China Perfect Laser worked well, effective services and after-sales is also very considerate and passionate, the machine is in line with my order and the merchant has good faith,to be honest,very satisfying shopping experience,you could have a try https://www.perfectlaser.net/

Banned
    Downloads
    Uploads

This is Shelly from GWEIKE laser. We are manufacturer of laser machines. Anyone who is planning to buy a laser machine can contact me shelly@wklaser.com +8618615219714

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123