Impression about Thunder Laser - Page 5

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: Impression about Thunder Laser

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Impression about Thunder Laser

Good choice! Just out of interest, what was your complete cost, incl tax, customs, shipping to your house, compared to the cost of the Pro?

I need a bigger machine - 1390 probably - but will probably swap out the TL controller for something a bit fancier, with job flow control, camera, gigabit ethernet, etc.

Gold Member
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Impression about Thunder Laser

Quote Originally Posted by Zootalaws View Post
    Good choice! Just out of interest, what was your complete cost, incl tax, customs, shipping to your house, compared to the cost of the Pro?

I need a bigger machine - 1390 probably - but will probably swap out the TL controller for something a bit fancier, with job flow control, camera, gigabit ethernet, etc.
    All told it was quite a bit more than the GF Pro+filter. For me, this is mostly a hobby so the GF might have eventually done most of what I wanted a laser to do, but I didn't want to wait long enough to find out and wanted a larger footprint, more Z, and more robust tube cooling, exhaust, and file handling, amongst other things. The company's lack of transparency was the final nail in the coffin.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345