Impression about Thunder Laser - Page 4

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Impression about Thunder Laser

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Impression about Thunder Laser

Hi Michael,
    Do you use laser cutter before? You have experience with CNC milling machine, I think it's easy for you to learn laser.
    What materials are you going to cut or engrave? laser cutter can't cut any metal.

We have store some main parts in the USA, and we also have a US distributor. But our customers can buy it from us or our distributor,
    the price is also different, our distributor will provide local tech support directly when the customers buy it from him.

Of course, all our customers also can contact us, we have tech support department, we will reply and answer email/phone/skype call during our working time.
    You can search "thunder laser", some customers posted their buying experiences here.

And we will improve our services to higher level this year. We will store laser cutter in the USA, cut down the lead time and shipping cost for our customers,
    and they also don't have any import and customs hassle.

By the way, how to gain status? Just post too much, and it will upgrade automatically?

You can send email to me if you want to know more about our laser.
    Thank you.

Last edited by shuwal; 03-13-2017 at 10:38 AM.
    E-mail:nolan@thunderlaser.com facebook:https://www.facebook.com/ThunderLaser
    Facebook Laser Cutter Tech Support: https://www.facebook.com/groups/lasercuttertechsupport

Gold Member
    Downloads
    Uploads

Nope - never used a laser cutter before, but I don't expect much trouble in learning to use it so long as the design, fab, and software are pretty decent.

I gather that Thunder Lasers from the main office in China are less expensive than the ones bought from the US office. If I buy from China, will the US guy still answer tech support questions and sell me part? Are there any differences between a cuter sold from China and one sold from the US?

I'm not sure, but think that you achieve the status by having enough posts. Don't make unnecessary posts, though, as that can just annoy the other members.

Last edited by shuwal; 03-13-2017 at 10:37 AM.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Well, you can watch our guiding videos before you order a laser, you will know how it work.
    Video - Thunder Laser

I think our distributor is not willing to support this for you if you don't buy it from him..as he can't get any profit. Selling parts is no problem,
    but we only store main parts this moment, we will increase more small parts in US store this year.
    The laser cutters are same. We build it in China, sell and store it in the US.

As we will send a container to Los Angeles this month, do you want to join us? Save shipping cost, and no hassle on import and customs.
    Can you please tell me your email and address, I will send details to you.
    Thank you.

Facebook Laser Cutter Tech Support: https://www.facebook.com/groups/lasercuttertechsupport

Gold Member
    Downloads
    Uploads

At this point in time, I'd be more comfortable buying from a US distributor. I have a pre-order in on a competing brand that is way overdue so am exploring other purchase options in case that falls through. So, sorry, but I'm not currently a buyer for a laser from your container load.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

That's ok. You also can post your buying experience here, I think it would be helpful for other users.

Gold Member
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Nolan Yang View Post
    That's ok. You also can post your buying experience here, I think it would be helpful for other users.
    Thanks, I probably will post some sort of review for whatever I end up with.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

That's good.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

HOLA SOY NATY DE ECUADOR....
    YO COMPRE UNA NOVA35 DE THUNER LASER Y ESTOY ENCANTADA CON SU FUNCIONALIDAD, EN REALIDAD TENIA MIEDO YA QUE ERA MI PRIMERA COMPRA DE ESTE TIPO Y EN RELACION AL COSTO DUDE UN POCO YA QUE ES MUY ACCESIBLE EN RELACION A OTROS, PERO CUANDO ME LLEGO ME ENCANTO Y ME ENAMORE, LA CALIDAD DE PRODUCTOS QUE YO PUEDO REALIZAR SOY EXELENTES GRACIAS A SU PRECISION DE CORTE Y GRABADO, ME HA AYUDADO MUCHO ECONOMICAMENTE YA QUE ES MI FUENTE DE INGRESO AHORA PARA MI FAMILIA APARTE QUE EL CONSUMO ES MUY POCO, ME HA ENCANTADO Y PUEDO DEDICARME A VARIAS AREAS DE TRABAJO, EN REALIDAD PARA MI HA SIDO MI MEJOR INVERSION. YUMIKO FUE MI ASESORA Y FUE UN PLACER CONOCERLA, ME DIO TODA LA INFORMACION QUE NECESITABA Y AHORA ME AYUDA EN MIS DUDAS, ESPERO SEGUIR APRENDIENDO PARA SACARLE MAS PROVECHO... LES SUPER RECOMIENDO YA QUE ES UNA EMPRESA MUY CONFIABLE Y SEGURA, SON MUY SERIOS Y DE MUY BUENA CALIDAD.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Nolan Yang View Post
    Hi, my name is Nolan, working for Thunder Laser.
    When you search "Thunder Laser" on cnczone, you can find many users bought our laser and shared their buying experience here.
    No matter you own one of our laser or not, or have any idea/suggestion for us to improve our laser, please leave your comments here.
    If our technical engineer adopt your idea finally, we will give you a set of focus lenses and reflective mirrors as a gift.
    Thank you.
    My suggestion would be for Thunderlaser to advertise honestly about the components used within their laser machines. Inspite
    of the website claim I was disappointed to discover the drive motors were not servos. Impression about Thunder Laser-thunder_laser_claim-png

Components in Chinese lasers- what's good, what's bad?

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

If you can't speak Chinglish, you're out.
    It is a constant problem on imported products. Often it's the bait n switch eh?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234