Need help Choosing machine

Thread: Need help Choosing machine

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Need help Choosing machine

I'm lost I have read up and down the forums, but I still can't decide which machine to get and or from whom. First off I will have a multitude of uses for this machine I can see such things as sports awards, wedding glasses and other little things. I will also be attempting to engrave on cellphones and laptops such as the back of an iphone or top of a macbook. I can not decide which machine is going to work for a wide variety of applications. I want a machine with high resolution as well, and I'm hoping to not have to spend $50,000 on a north american model. I was trying to communicate with G. Weike but it's so slow to get messages back and forth. Can anyone recommend a decent machine from a good vendor for import.

Similar Threads:

Default Re: Need help Choosing machine

1 Customer with supplier need to reach a agreement on machine configuration,such flat working area,laser power 80w or 100w, rotary engraving for glass or not. and other details ,such as optional parts, lens,laser power and so on.
    2 Reach a agreement on payment way,T/T ,Fob ,CIF or DDU.
    3 Machine working video +picture will be sent to customer ,then you check machine.
    At the same time, customer want to know that vendor is a factory or trading company. this link can help you.
    CNC Router Woodworking, China CNC Routers, Wood Carving Machine - OMNI

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

We could help you more, if you tell us where you live. There are several dealers around the US, but I don't even know if you are in the US.
    As for brands of Chinese lasers, I would say Bodor and ThunderLaser are 2 of the best.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by jeepers94 View Post
    We could help you more, if you tell us where you live. There are several dealers around the US, but I don't even know if you are in the US.
    As for brands of Chinese lasers, I would say Bodor and ThunderLaser are 2 of the best.
    I thought I had mentioned that I was located in Ontario Canada.. Besides Epilog and Tortec I only have some other place called ASC365 that sells imported Chinese but non of them seem to have brands...

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi CTOShack,

I'm in Vancouver, BC and own a Sign business. After much research, I chose the Bodor BCL-1006x. It's an 80watt CO2 laser system for cutting and engraving. Bodor offers other tube options from 60watt to 130watt depending on your needs. They'll help you in deciding what's best based on what you want to do with the laser.
    The Bodor system had help from a Swiss company on the design and Bodor offers a 3 year warranty, no one else comes close to that.
    I haven't received my laser yet as I ordered it on Saturday. It will ship on the 28th. Price was marginally higher than the rest of the main manufacturers but I felt it was worth it.
    Communication with Bodor has been great. The lady I've been dealing with, April, seems to speak perfect English and we communicate thru email and Skype. Whenever I have a question, I get an answer by 6:00pm same day. Not bad for overseas help.

I had looked at Philicam, G. Weike, Redsail, PerfectLaser and Sunic. They all have similar features so it came down to comfort level, warranty, response and support.

Good luck,

Steve.

Stephen E. Smith

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

May I ask what model you picked and what your estimated total cost will be by the time it lands in canada?

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

It's the Bodor BCL-1006x.

1000mm x 600mm (3.5'x 2') bed
    80 watt reci s2 laser
    Honeycomb table
    Motorized z table
    Rotary
    Cw3000 chiller
    Etc
    Total landed cost, about 6k cdn

Hello ctoshack,

Nice to meet you : )

I'm so sorry to hear that you try to communicate with our company and reply so slow.

could you tell me which person you talked ? I will help you to sovle this problem. and we will make some concessions to express our apologies

My Email address is wink@wklaser.com

waitting for your E-mail.

Best regards
    Vicky

Downloads
    Uploads

Hello ctoshack,

if you are still interested in purchasing a laser, we have what you are looking for.

Feel free to check out our website Cnc Warehouse Llc - Cnc Routers.

email carlos.argueta@cnc-warehouse.com if you have any questions.

Affordable CNC Equipment
    www.cnc-warehouse.com

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by ctoshack View Post
    I'm lost I have read up and down the forums, but I still can't decide which machine to get and or from whom. First off I will have a multitude of uses for this machine I can see such things as sports awards, wedding glasses and other little things. I will also be attempting to engrave on cellphones and laptops such as the back of an iphone or top of a macbook. I can not decide which machine is going to work for a wide variety of applications. I want a machine with high resolution as well, and I'm hoping to not have to spend $50,000 on a north american model. I was trying to communicate with G. Weike but it's so slow to get messages back and forth. Can anyone recommend a decent machine from a good vendor for import.
    Dear ctoshack
    Accordong to your needs, We suggest 60W Laptop laser engraving machine, And cost no more than USD2500,To find reaiable and cheappest machine,Please feel free to contract me
    Many Thanks
    Lean*

Sales*manager
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hooly Laser Equipment Co.LTD
    Liaoning*Province,,P,R.China
    Mobile/Whatsapp :*+86*15566274259
    Fax : 0412-6451888
    E-mail :*2355463306@qq.com
    Web : http://www.helilaser-en.com/

Downloads
    Uploads

Dear ctoshack,

As for glass, sports adwards, you can use ordinary co2 laser engraving machine. But as for laptop, celphone cover, if these material is aluminbum oxide, then you'd better use mopa fiber laser marking machine.

Iphoe cover fiber laser marking video:

Best Regards

Lucy
    Consure Laser

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hello friends,

Laserprona is the famous and largest wholesale dealer offer laser Engravers for cutting the materials like wood, steel,almunium etc easily without any problem. Laser engraver takes traditional house signs and plaques to a radical new level.Laser's light source is more complex, directional and uniform to focus on a preplanned design or marking.It is used to make complex and precise profiles that remove the requirement for any supplementary marking operation enabling economical industrial function of marking. It controls the risk of contamination or warping, and provides perfect finish for industrial applications. This machines are used in many industries.

Best regards
    Alex Hennell

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi ,this is DamonQ myself and my team owned a company manufacture laser machine,branded Dapeng laser located in Shenzhen China for the machine you need i got a better option kindly contact damon.q@yahoo.com