Info about Laser cut machine Flashlaser

Thread: Info about Laser cut machine Flashlaser

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Info about Laser cut machine Flashlaser

Hi, all

I'd like to know if any of you have had experience with
    Flash Laser Liaocheng Hengchunyuan Machinery Equipment Co., Ltd

> >Laser cutting machine-Liaocheng Hengchunyuan Machinery Equipment Co.,Ltd- Powered by ChuangshiWeb

I'm looking at this model: FL-1290 Laser cutting machine

Thanks

Similar Threads:

wklaserliu

Default Re: Info about Laser cut machine Flashlaser

Quote Originally Posted by texano View Post
    Hi, all

I'd like to know if any of you have had experience with
    Flash Laser Liaocheng Hengchunyuan Machinery Equipment Co., Ltd

> >Laser cutting machine-Liaocheng Hengchunyuan Machinery Equipment Co.,Ltd- Powered by ChuangshiWeb

I'm looking at this model: FL-1290 Laser cutting machine

Thanks
    HI Texano,

dear hmm, the leading manufactuer of laser cutter all in JInan city in Shandong province.
    dear for your news of LC1290 laser cutter .,
    dear how about our LC1390 laser cutter, below is link:
    http://www.wklaser.com/index.php?m=c...129&l=2&id=261
    Info about Laser cut machine Flashlaser-img_2385-jpgInfo about Laser cut machine Flashlaser-img_2386-jpgInfo about Laser cut machine Flashlaser-img_2384-jpgInfo about Laser cut machine Flashlaser-img_2387-jpgInfo about Laser cut machine Flashlaser-img_2389-jpg
    dear for more news of price and more detaiels you can ocnatct me at;
    chloe@wklaser.com

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by wklaserliu View Post
    HI Texano,

dear hmm, the leading manufactuer of laser cutter all in JInan city in Shandong province.
    dear for your news of LC1290 laser cutter .,
    dear how about our LC1390 laser cutter, below is link:
    http://www.wklaser.com/index.php?m=c...129&l=2&id=261
    Info about Laser cut machine Flashlaser-img_2385-jpgInfo about Laser cut machine Flashlaser-img_2386-jpgInfo about Laser cut machine Flashlaser-img_2384-jpgInfo about Laser cut machine Flashlaser-img_2387-jpgInfo about Laser cut machine Flashlaser-img_2389-jpg
    dear for more news of price and more detaiels you can ocnatct me at;
    chloe@wklaser.com
    Is it really that hard to understand someone is asking for advise / experience?
    I Texano would be unable to find your website he would not have asked....
    What is it with you chinese companies that you have to spam wherever possible?

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Downunder35m View Post
    Is it really that hard to understand someone is asking for advise / experience?
    I Texano would be unable to find your website he would not have asked....
    What is it with you chinese companies that you have to spam wherever possible?

Thanks again, for sure if this company continues like this nobody buy nothing from them

Downloads
    Uploads

Hi Texano,

There are hundreds of small companies like Flashlaser assembling laser machines. The chance that someone in this forum bought a machine exactly from them is very little. Unlike the western brands, 99% of the Chinese companies do not design the systems and components used in their machines. All these small companies simply buy the parts from the same large vendors and just assemble the machines. In most cases this is done by inexperienced engineers and technicians who would put together something that barely works. Most are very secretive about the exact components they use, making it difficult to compare the prices/performance with their competitors. Even if they are not, often their sales representative have very basic training and are technically illiterate.

If you need machine for cutting 3-15mm nonmetal materials, look for 80W and above.
    Unfortunately with the budget you have you will have to buy some of the lowest quality Chinese machines. The problem is not so much the performance but the inconsistency and poor or absent quality control. It is like playing the lottery - you may get lucky and get a machine that is OK but you may also get a total pice of junk. Of course many of these Chinese companies choose this business model intentionally so you should not expect proper after-sale support.
    For these kind of machines it is somewhat irrelevant are you going to import the machine from China or buy it on Ebay.

If you want to buy reliable Chinese machine with this parameters you will have to double your budget and import the machine from the factory.

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Storen View Post
    Hi Texano,

There are hundreds of small companies like Flashlaser assembling laser machines. The chance that someone in this forum bought a machine exactly from them is very little. Unlike the western brands, 99% of the Chinese companies do not design the systems and components used in their machines. All these small companies simply buy the parts from the same large vendors and just assemble the machines. In most cases this is done by inexperienced engineers and technicians who would put together something that barely works. Most are very secretive about the exact components they use, making it difficult to compare the prices/performance with their competitors. Even if they are not, often their sales representative have very basic training and are technically illiterate.

If you need machine for cutting 3-15mm nonmetal materials, look for 80W and above.
    Unfortunately with the budget you have you will have to buy some of the lowest quality Chinese machines. The problem is not so much the performance but the inconsistency and poor or absent quality control. It is like playing the lottery - you may get lucky and get a machine that is OK but you may also get a total pice of junk. Of course many of these Chinese companies choose this business model intentionally so you should not expect proper after-sale support.
    For these kind of machines it is somewhat irrelevant are you going to import the machine from China or buy it on Ebay.

If you want to buy reliable Chinese machine with this parameters you will have to double your budget and import the machine from the factory.
    Thanks Storen,

This is exact what I think but you have better clarified my situation,
    Thanks

I would like in the future to buy a decent machine, or give work to specialized industries,
    for the moment I do not want a machine for mass production.
    I would love to hear any experience with machine purchased from china to make a comparison between the research done so far.
    With the hope of reducing the chances of staying totally ripped off.
    but in the meantime it is nice to hear the experiences of others like me.

I already have good experience with such products in the field of 3D printers, cnc machine and now is the time of the laser

my intention is to buy a machine around $4000
    not les then 80w
    not less than 600 * 900 size bed

I know that machine of these size need to spend $20000
    sometimes it is not even clear why the cost is so much higher,
    when the components to build they are not as expensive as the big companies want us to believe.

Thanks Storen again

Downloads
    Uploads

Hi Texano,

// I know that machine of these size need to spend $20000 sometimes it is not even clear why the cost is so much higher

20000 is too much. You can buy very good, reliable Chinese machine with this size and wattage for 5-6000. But not for 4000.
    The machines in this class, that cost more than 10000 are always equipped with more advanced RF lasers. The RF laser tube can be 20 times more expensive than a normal glass tube with the same power. That's why they are so expensive.

Here are some links that can help you:

- Some time ago I posted a list with Chinese desktop lasers, popular, trusted brands and prices. For larger machines probably there will be other good options
    http://www.cnczone.com/forums/genera...ml#post1828426

- Awhile back Wade (wwendorf) posted a good review of Bodor BCL1309XU
    http://www.cnczone.com/forums/commer...ftware-12.html

- This is the experience of Gozzie with Thunderlaser
    http://www.cnczone.com/forums/genera...-software.html

- Another review of Thunderlaser
    http://www.cnczone.com/forums/genera...lus-order.html

- These are the posts of Yurtman. Finally he decided to buy HSG S1390 but haven't shared his experience yet
    http://www.cnczone.com/forums/genera...ml#post1856562
    http://www.cnczone.com/forums/genera...ml#post1868182