Excited about my order: Thunder Laser Nova 35 - Page 3


Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 25 to 31 of 31

Thread: Excited about my order: Thunder Laser Nova 35

  1. #25
    Registered
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    China
    Posts
    610
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0

    Default Re: Excited about my order: Thunder Laser Nova 35

    Nice pictures!
    Maybe you can find a right angle ruler/ square master on Ebay.
    Concerning the software, at present only AI, CorelDraw, EngraveLab Laser are compatible.
    If you use other software, you can save the design as DXF format.
    Then import it into the laser software RDWorks.

    E-mail:nolan@thunderlaser.com facebook:https://www.facebook.com/ThunderLaser
    Facebook Laser Cutter Tech Support: https://www.facebook.com/groups/lasercuttertechsupport


  2. #26
    Registered
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    3
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0

    Default Re: Excited about my order: Thunder Laser Nova 35

    very nice clean room can you please share room size and finished wall material? cheers



  3. #27
    Registered anthropod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    62
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0

    Default Re: Excited about my order: Thunder Laser Nova 35

    The room is 9'4" (2.84 meters) x 11'4" (3.45 Meters), Ceiling is 9' (2.74 Meters) I framed it up with pine studs and ceiling joists. The walls are insulated, The outside is baltic birch plywood and pegboard with cedar trim. The inside is classic drywall with plain white trim. I used a closet double door for the door mainly because I know I had to get the Nova 35 through the door. I am using a portable air conditioner that I vent to the outside of the whole workshop. Ive been very pleased. My floor is that plastic interlocking black work tiles. I ran new electric to the room and have a breaker box.

    You might see more of the construction in this video:





  4. #28
    Registered
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    China
    Posts
    610
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0

    Default Re: Excited about my order: Thunder Laser Nova 35

    nice room and video. this room is a dream for DIY enthusiast.

    E-mail:nolan@thunderlaser.com facebook:https://www.facebook.com/ThunderLaser
    Facebook Laser Cutter Tech Support: https://www.facebook.com/groups/lasercuttertechsupport


  5. #29
    Registered
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    3
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anthropod View Post
    The room is 9'4" (2.84 meters) x 11'4" (3.45 Meters), Ceiling is 9' (2.74 Meters) I framed it up with pine studs and ceiling joists. The walls are insulated, The outside is baltic birch plywood and pegboard with cedar trim. The inside is classic drywall with plain white trim. I used a closet double door for the door mainly because I know I had to get the Nova 35 through the door. I am using a portable air conditioner that I vent to the outside of the whole workshop. Ive been very pleased. My floor is that plastic interlocking black work tiles. I ran new electric to the room and have a breaker box.

    You might see more of the construction in this video:

    Wow that's very nice and involves lots of work indeed. Just wondering what the criteria is for laser room in terms of floor, air temp and ventilation. I've got open garage but I think it needs a real overhaul before my laser appear



  6. #30
    Registered
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    48
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0

    Default Re: Excited about my order: Thunder Laser Nova 35

    Quote Originally Posted by pavilon View Post
    Wow that's very nice and involves lots of work indeed. Just wondering what the criteria is for laser room in terms of floor, air temp and ventilation. I've got open garage but I think it needs a real overhaul before my laser appear

    This is the reason I don't like to order from out of the country with all these fees added on and not knowing what they will be. Seems to easy for
    people to rip you off.



  7. #31
    Registered
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    China
    Posts
    610
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0

    Default Re: Excited about my order: Thunder Laser Nova 35

    Quote Originally Posted by videorov View Post
    This is the reason I don't like to order from out of the country with all these fees added on and not knowing what they will be. Seems to easy for
    people to rip you off.
    You can ask the door to door services, it includes import fee, customs fee, duty, port fee etc. You know how much you should pay before you make an order.

    E-mail:nolan@thunderlaser.com facebook:https://www.facebook.com/ThunderLaser
    Facebook Laser Cutter Tech Support: https://www.facebook.com/groups/lasercuttertechsupport


Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


About CNCzone.com

    We are the largest and most active discussion forum for manufacturing industry. The site is 100% free to join and use, so join today!

Follow us on


Our Brands

Excited about my order: Thunder Laser Nova 35
Excited about my order: Thunder Laser Nova 35