Excited about my order: Thunder Laser Nova 35 - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Excited about my order: Thunder Laser Nova 35

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Excited about my order: Thunder Laser Nova 35

The room is 9'4" (2.84 meters) x 11'4" (3.45 Meters), Ceiling is 9' (2.74 Meters) I framed it up with pine studs and ceiling joists. The walls are insulated, The outside is baltic birch plywood and pegboard with cedar trim. The inside is classic drywall with plain white trim. I used a closet double door for the door mainly because I know I had to get the Nova 35 through the door. I am using a portable air conditioner that I vent to the outside of the whole workshop. Ive been very pleased. My floor is that plastic interlocking black work tiles. I ran new electric to the room and have a breaker box.

You might see more of the construction in this video:

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by anthropod View Post
    The room is 9'4" (2.84 meters) x 11'4" (3.45 Meters), Ceiling is 9' (2.74 Meters) I framed it up with pine studs and ceiling joists. The walls are insulated, The outside is baltic birch plywood and pegboard with cedar trim. The inside is classic drywall with plain white trim. I used a closet double door for the door mainly because I know I had to get the Nova 35 through the door. I am using a portable air conditioner that I vent to the outside of the whole workshop. Ive been very pleased. My floor is that plastic interlocking black work tiles. I ran new electric to the room and have a breaker box.

You might see more of the construction in this video:

Wow that's very nice and involves lots of work indeed. Just wondering what the criteria is for laser room in terms of floor, air temp and ventilation. I've got open garage but I think it needs a real overhaul before my laser appear

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Excited about my order: Thunder Laser Nova 35

Quote Originally Posted by pavilon View Post
    Wow that's very nice and involves lots of work indeed. Just wondering what the criteria is for laser room in terms of floor, air temp and ventilation. I've got open garage but I think it needs a real overhaul before my laser appear

This is the reason I don't like to order from out of the country with all these fees added on and not knowing what they will be. Seems to easy for
    people to rip you off.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12