1325 LC from Weike came in Thursday with no instructions whatsoever and...

Thread: 1325 LC from Weike came in Thursday with no instructions whatsoever and...

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default 1325 LC from Weike came in Thursday with no instructions whatsoever and...

Hello everybody, this is Fulvio from Rome Italy.

I've just now bought the 1325LC from weike, a 150w laser.
    The machine came, laser tube fires when pressing laser on the controller, even though the laser head does not move when i push the arrows on the controller, i guess that works from software only. chiller and air filter work fine.
    I do have a couple of problems though.
    First of all, I received the air pump/compressor and a filter, but it looks like there's no way to get the filter to work. I plugged the pipe in both connectors to try but both ways, air won't be let through. I opened the valve on top but still nothing. The manometer stays put at 0 psi.

Second. I have received the dongle by weike, installed Lasercut 5.3 but when i plug the dongle in and try to start lasercut, it tells me to plug in the softdog and to restrart the program. Should I try something different to get it to work?
    They are partying for new year in China, so Iwon't have any answer from the until the 14th of february....and it kinda ticks me off.

Also, is there a way to use a different software other than lasercut?
    I had a smaller chinese machine with the DSP from lightobject that used lasercad and that is an awesome software actually. Any hints on that?
    Thanks to all.

Similar Threads:

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: 1325 LC from Weike came in Thursday with no instructions whatsoever and...

Ok, so i managed to make the dongle work, reinstalling everything.
    But now, I connected the machine to my pc through the USB2 Cable (I have the MPC6565 DSP) but lasercut won't even make me choose the machine...looks like it's not even connected to it and when I hit "download" it says connection ran out.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: 1325 LC from Weike came in Thursday with no instructions whatsoever and...

What version of Windows are you running?

Are you using the USB cable that came inside the machine?

You don't select a machine in lasercut, it just does it and there is no indication of any connected laser, not on mime anyway. I get the connection run out notice sometimes if I plug the cable into a non-powered usb hub. Connected directly to the computer USB socket or a powered hub and it's OK.

Keep the dongle plugged in all the time.

To move the head, press escape on the control panel then use the arrow keys.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Tcorder, thanks. I've figured out this much so far.
    Laser head moves pretty good in every direction. Yeah, i read about escape in the manual (dumb me lol).
    Now, the dangle works, but it still won't connect to the cutter.
    I even did as a saw on a facebook page, a post by weike laser, telling to disinstall the software, then connecting the machine to the pc via usb and then reinstalling everything. Did that, but with no luck. Still having the same issue.

I am running windows 7 64 bit.
    I have e setup.exe file inside a folder called "install" and a LTsetupUSBDrv.exe in a folder "ltsetupUSBV2.6". I installed both. No luck.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

lasercut doesn't like windows 7 very much, it took me a while to get it to work.

You can try here Installing Lasercut 5.3 on Just Add Sharks and this is helpful, http://www.faraswan.com/imgs/pdf/ins...r-cut-win7.pdf

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Will try this tomorrow morning.
    Thanks man.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Well, had no luck whatsoever. RIght now the dongle isn't working anymore as windows does not seem to find the right driver for it even if i install it manually.
    So, i am in a deeper hole now than I was before Gotta love that chinese holiday!

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

My last suggestion.

Might just do the trick.

Good luck

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Thanks man, i haven't had a chance to watch the video, but after uninstalling everything, and reinstalling every bit of software, having the machibe always connected, it worked.

Lasercut starts and it is able to connect to the lasercutter too. I have no idea why. It just works now.

I had to uncheck the "immediate" option on the panel of lasercut other wise the software wasn't dloading the files properly and the "soft stop" error came up on the lcd screen.

We cut our first pieces and well, the machine and the tube work very well. The 150w are a dream compared to the 40w we had before.

We do have a problem with engraving wood as it seems like the laser engraves evrything twice blurring the item you are wngraving, but i am sure i need to fix a bunch of settings before having that working fine. I am used to it

Thank you so much for your replies. I really appreciated them

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

I'm glad you've got it working. Strange how it just suddenly happens isn't it!

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Yeah
    Now trying to fix the engraving problem and the importing DXF sizes problem

Downloads
    Uploads

with a 150 watt tube engraving is going to be a problem, your more then likely always going to have to much power for engraving. Thats why its always recommended if your going to engrave don't go over 80 watts tube size.

Company Representative
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi, We already back from long Chinese holiday today. Any question, please contact your sales direclty.

G.Weike Laser
    melody@vip.163.com li@wklaser.com skype:melody.gweike

Downloads
    Uploads

Hi

Did you fix the engraving problem?

Awant to by the same machine but I'm not sure for that reason
    Thanks