Default Laser beam defect

my 50 watt laser machine China now presents this anomaly,
    double line ?
    Pulse laser not correct ?

testing alignment lenses ok
    lens clean

thank you

Similar Threads:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Laser beam defect-wp_20151102_16_48_44_pro-jpg   Laser beam defect-wp_20151102_17_01_29_pro-jpg  

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Laser beam defect

Alignment is ......
    Did you check third mirror?

CNC lasers, constructions, service

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

this is down to alignment , or you have a reflection of the main beam and picking up the secondary
    you need to check alignment at both ends of travel and at centre in all 3 plains and make sure the beam is central down the z axis tube
    easy way , turn the power way down low , and ink to end of the nozzle with a felt pen or ink pad push a peice of card or thick paper on the end and fire one short pulse
    take the paper off and you should see the bullseye by the ink and the ( hopfully ) small hole in the centre , if it's off centre then adjust the lens , so the beam is central

if paper is burning too much use a peice of 1/8" plastic

Downloads
    Uploads

I've had this. I think it was more than one issue.

I had this and I think the biggest issue was a scratch or flaw in the mirror (it was a while ago and of course you are trying everything at once). The other test is to do a low power tape fire before the first mirror and see if the beam coming out is weird at all. Mine was too (last tube), I had some main spots and then a off centre lighter spot.

I still have the issue slightly but changing out 2 of the 3 mirrors and (for other reasons) the tube seemed to get it down to a minor level.

It can also be hitting the cone as mentioned, so you can try a shot with the cone off to test that theory.

In case anyone is wondering, I'm the twin of the other gfacer on cnczone...

thanks for your answer,
    problem solved ok !!!

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Did it end up being alignment of the third mirror or what ended up being the issue? Curious to hear the solution you came to?

Trotec Speedy 400 120w, Trotec Speedy 300 80w, Thunder Laser Mars-130 (130w), Signature Rotatory Engraver