Need Help! Looking for experiences in ordering laser from china

Thread: Looking for experiences in ordering laser from china

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Looking for experiences in ordering laser from china

Hi all, I'm looking at purchasing a laser, and have been looking at 2 different companies.

Lucy at cnccheap.com
    or
    LeeVarWang at Signstech.com

I would really appreciate any experiences you have had - good or bad. I'm familiar with lasers already and know all about mirror alignment, programming and maintenance, so I'm just wondering about experiences in shipping, customs clearance costs, shipping times, etc...

I am looking at a 1400x900mm laser, 100 watt with all the goodies like electric lift bed, red dot pointer, both types of rotary units, etc...

I'm also open to other sellers who would have a similar price between $5-6k. Both the sellers listed were in the mid to upper $5k mark.

Thanks so much everyone,
    I appreciate your feedback in advance.

Wade

Similar Threads:

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Looking for experiences in ordering laser from china

Signstech and cncheap both look to be resellers of other brands, cncheap is reselling redsail, unsure what signstech is selling. Look at my thunder laser review thread on here if you want to read my importing experience. I have no experience with either of these vendors though. I see cnccheap's prices how much is signstech quoting you?

Trotec Speedy 400 120w, Trotec Speedy 300 80w, Thunder Laser Mars-130 (130w), Signature Rotatory Engraver

Downloads
    Uploads

Signstech quote with all the accessories I wanted was $5880, and CNCCheap was $5549.

Thanks,
    Wade

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi Wade, sure, my review is just below your post lower on the page:
    http://www.cnczone.com/forums/genera...lus-order.html

That's a pretty decent jump in price from what they listed on their site. What is the extra $1250 above the base price of $4300 they are trying to charge you for?

Trotec Speedy 400 120w, Trotec Speedy 300 80w, Thunder Laser Mars-130 (130w), Signature Rotatory Engraver

Downloads
    Uploads

I need both type of rotary units, honeycomb bed, power adjustable bed, red dot pointer, auto-focus. The additions add up quick.

Wade

wklaserliu

Quote Originally Posted by wwendorf View Post
    Hi all, I'm looking at purchasing a laser, and have been looking at 2 different companies.

Lucy at cnccheap.com
    or
    LeeVarWang at Signstech.com

I would really appreciate any experiences you have had - good or bad. I'm familiar with lasers already and know all about mirror alignment, programming and maintenance, so I'm just wondering about experiences in shipping, customs clearance costs, shipping times, etc...

I am looking at a 1400x900mm laser, 100 watt with all the goodies like electric lift bed, red dot pointer, both types of rotary units, etc...

I'm also open to other sellers who would have a similar price between $5-6k. Both the sellers listed were in the mid to upper $5k mark.

Thanks so much everyone,
    I appreciate your feedback in advance.

Wade

HI wade.

for LC1490 100w 100 watt with all the goodies like electric lift bed, red dot pointer, both types of rotary units, etc..
    our price is around 3500$ or so,

for more news please conatct me.

Quiven from gwieke laser
    chloe@wklaser.com

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by wwendorf View Post
    I need both type of rotary units, honeycomb bed, power adjustable bed, red dot pointer, auto-focus. The additions add up quick.

Wade
    Seems like a lot extra for things that should be included. I know some manufacturers like to al-a-cart the power bed and auto focus, but most should be standard except for the rotary and auto focus. Rotary is always extra no matter who you go with. How much of the $1250 extra over the base price are the rotary units?

Downloads
    Uploads

This is what I was told from CNCCheap:

1490, ebay promotion price is $4299, extra costs for honeycomb, motorized up and down table, red dot, 2pcs rotary is $1000, can add more Auto focus as a gift, with total these options, need not to pay more $250 for shipping, then you will totally save $350 with Auto focus.

Wade

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Ahh price includes shipping that makes sense now. So if you say minus the shipping $250 and minus the 2 rotatries (estimating $500) you're looking at $5549 - $750 = $4799 for the machine itself. That makes more sense. PS If you order from their site (wire transfer) they give you a better price, they save the ebay fees... That seems like a pretty good price, I really like my Thunder Laser, Nolan who replied earlier is the one who sold it to me, however they run more than the ones you're looking at.

Downloads
    Uploads

Yes, I'm looking around. I like what I've read about Thunder Laser, but their price is to high for my budget. I'm looking at several other companies as well G. Weicki has pretty good reviews too. I really like the Bodor lasers too, but I don't think they are within my budget, but I sent them an email too. I've actually got quite a few years experience with a chinese laser, but am looking at a new one for my home shop.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

I would suggest you read the forum posts on G Weike and other laser makers, do searches. Might be surprised what you find good and bad. I hope you find something that fits you well!

Downloads
    Uploads

Problem is that all of them have good reviews and bad reviews. Kinda hard to figure out which one to go with.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk