Beam is split?

Thread: Beam is split?

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Beam is split?

When re aligning my mirrors, i noticed the laser makes 2 separate burn marks on my test paper (heat sensitive adhesive label from a label printer )
    More evident in second photo when this mirror is 1100 mm from the first with y axis is moved to the front of machine.
    Had the 60w tube for 3 months and has maybe 15hrs on it at the most, test firing at 12%
    Is this normal?

Similar Threads:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Beam is split?-img_20151020_180042-jpg   Beam is split?-ww-jpg  

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Beam is split?

Quote Originally Posted by 87corey View Post
    When re aligning my mirrors, i noticed the laser makes 2 separate burn marks on my test paper (heat sensitive adhesive label from a label printer )
    More evident in second photo when this mirror is 1100 mm from the first with y axis is moved to the front of machine.
    Had the 60w tube for 3 months and has maybe 15hrs on it at the most, test firing at 12%
    Is this normal?

Looks like you just need to align it.

Trotec Speedy 400 120w, Trotec Speedy 300 80w, Thunder Laser Mars-130 (130w), Signature Rotatory Engraver

Hi,
    Maybe cleaning the mirrors/lens will solve this. For me it did.

Maybe cleaning the lens/mirrors will help. For me it did.