$500 laser engraver from China - Page 2

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: $500 laser engraver from China

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default to Wklaser

I don't know why you attack me even though i'm a reseller!!!!!

I want to ask you some questions:

1) which product is LG500? which one is CE aprroved? please check the attached file, the photo is from your website.

2) you said you are vendors, why you use the yahoo email box? if you are sales man, why don't you use your company email box?

3) you said you are vendors, do you manufacture the Sodium Lactate?
    i found this advertisment from your website in alibaba.com(please check the attached file)

4)you said you are vendors, do you manufacture the cnc routers?
    To be honest, i know you buy the CNC router from other company and sell it in internet.
    I don't want to say the original vendors of wk40 in CNCZONE, if you continue attack me, i will tell the truth to evry one.

I worked in this line almost 5 years, i only exported the CNC router and ink printer to oversea market, i know more secret in this line. i think you are biginner.

One words, i hope you are a honest bussiness man.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 0 laser engraver from China-lg500_1-jpg   0 laser engraver from China-lg500_2-jpg   0 laser engraver from China-wklaser-jpg  

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

To tinylaser.
    I really don't wann attack you, just because you attack chinese products, now the followings are the answers to all of your questions:

1) all of the 2 models are LG500. but the next one are withdrawed, we won't manufacture this model any longer.
    2)Who stipulate that the vendors can not use yahoo email box?? it's you, or the yahoo company?? We have used our own email box before, but some of clients complained that sometimes they can not receive my letter. So I try to use the yahoo box.
    3) When I told you we are the manufacture for the Sodium Lactate?? Don't judge some thing by your imagination. We are the manufacutuer only for the laser engraving cutting machine, regarding the other products, we advertise them on aliababa just for our friend's company
    4) You remember I have told you we manufacture the CNC routers??? How funny, When I receive the enquiry on the CNC Router, firstly I will tell them that we are not the manufacture for the machine,. I don't know why you are so confident with your gnosis. Why judge one thing just accoring to your thoughts. Please refer to the 3th answer for you.

Who tell you beginner is not the better one?? Do you just believe that the old company must be the best one?? So childish you are.

By the way, you are in China now? If so, we sincerely hope you can come to Jinan to visit our factory, if we are really not the manufacturer as you imaged , you can post here to let all the CNC ZONE members know this.. Could you ???

One word to your last word, of course we are honest, not just honest, and also responsible.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default to HKXY

I can answer your questions about CE, because i exported the CNC router, i know how to get the CE document.

For your laser machine, you must test your mahcine with EMC standard and LVD standard.

some detail information, please check the link:
    http://www.cetest.nl/us01.htm

if you need some information about Authorized CE Laboratory in China, please let me know, i can provide information to you.

Don't look for the CE Laboratry in Internet, most of them in China is sham, if you pay the money to them, they can provide the CE document to you, they can not test you machine.

The Authorized CE Laboratory will charge you 2000-2500USD for 1 model, the sham one will charge you 1000 USD for all model, also inculde the future model if you like.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

To Tinylaser,

When i look at the picture it is not so bad.
    Most probably the power supply manufacturer try to cut down cost by not making an enclosure for it.
    Hopefully the white thing is of special epoxy for high voltage.

To get blame or not is one issue.
    If you feel you did the right thing, nothing matters much as long as you do not lie.

As i said earlier training is important and the person who opened up the covers should be responsible for any mishap that happens.

To hkxy,
    Hopefully you can brush up your english a little bit, i sometimes cannot understand what is being written (i might get a different meaning in your reply)

I also understand that big companies need to spend a lot of money in the R&D to be more competitive in the market.
    They have to charge much higher prices for the machines for the technicians to visit the customers when breakdown occurs during the one year warranty period.

I still remember they are some customers who refuse to check/reset the circuit breaker during the warranty period or do simple task when explain through the phone.
    After the warranty they will bug you all the time over the phone so as to avoid to pay for the service charges.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

another word to To tinylaser:

I really don't know which company that you can buy the laser engravers from at the price of $500, I also doubt the quality of the laser. If you just care the price, but don't care the quality, just like most of China resellers, I can offer you a model at $200, how do you think of this??

An advice for you, don't just envy others who sell their machines well, and don't need to have the bad idea of disturbing the market of some products, just try to find some good products instead of just caring the price(such as the $500 laser engravers you found)., and work hard to earn your money honestly. That's all you should do...

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default to Wklaser

OK, you confessed you don't manufactured CNC routers, you don't manufacture the Sodium... you are honest.

Can you confess the WK40 laser engraver also is from your friend company? i hope you are a honest man.

I don't know if your boss know you sell your friend company's products in your website? it is very ineterest thing, a company sell laser machine and Solium lactate, if i'm the boss of you company, i will be angry for this.

You don't answer me, the CE document is for the new LG500 or old LG500? but i found your website, you are selling the old LG500 now.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

wklaser talk is reasonable,sp!

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

To Wklaser and Tinylaser,

I do not think personal attacks is good to each other.

The forum is meant to help each and other members on problems and solutions.
    And lastly on new informations and maybe new product reviews plus comments.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default To coleong,

you are right, the white parts is HV. in the moist day, the spark will apear, so i think it is dangerous.

The photo good power supply is attached, it use the FBT, the cost is amost 5 times of the cheap one, it is safer and more reliable.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 0 laser engraver from China-hv-jpg  

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

TO tinylaser,
    I have never declare that we manufacture the CNC router and Sodium, why do you use the word "confess"?? How funny.

The wk40 is also not manufactured by ourself, in another word, all of the laser enrgaving cutting machines are manufactured by ourself, but except the WK40. Every time I received the enquiry on the WK40, I always recommend our model LG3040 to them, because some of our clients complained that the wk40 often got some problem. But there are also some clients who don't care this, just feel that it's cheaper and order this.

The new LG500 is CE Market. Regarding the old one, we have not sell it for a long time. We will withdraw it from the aliababa. But I have not the right to delete it from the website, it's up to our manager.

Regarding our website you mentioned, we have not used it for a long time, it is too old and does not have the English part, just for domestic use. Now we are making our new website for all of our models.

Regarding your last question, the company of the other products is not my friends', it's our managers', don't worry about that, and need not to be angery.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi flymt,

Thank you very much for your phaise, and your kind understanding

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi gentlemens,

It seem that bad or outdated informations on the web pages can lead to misunderstandings.

To wklaser,

I hope the warranty for the WK40 is what you had said when i purchase it.
    I did not order the LG3050 due to the fact that it is for my hobby use.
    Now i know why you had insist me to get the LG3050.

To Tinylaser,

I have electrocuted by motorcar ignition cables before when touch the cable. The spark over can be seen in the night time(very dark)

Talking about high voltages, this is a fact that mistakes cannot be made - it can be fatal.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi COLeong. How's the purchase experience from wklaser? Where are you from? Is the wk40 working fine?

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Thumbs up To coleong,

The LG3050 is no listed in the CE document from WKlaser. why did he suggest this machine to you? he also suggested the wk3040 to somebody, but it not listed in the CE document, is it also from other company?

I checked a post from Wklaser on 10-13-2006, it is attached, he said he is a manufacturer for CNC router.

So if i don't post the thread here, nobody know the the WK40 is from a "friend company".

I think wklaser make a mistake before(maybe he is cheated by his boss, because he is beginner in this line), he cheated evryone in CNCZONE, but he is honest now, i hop he can become a good business man in future.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 0 laser engraver from China-wkcnc-jpg  

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

TO To Tinylaser,
    We don't have the LG3050, it's the uncorrect spelling of coleong, and the WK3040 is the LG3040, it's the same one modle. Regarding the post of the CNC Router, it's also I advertised for our friend company, when I got enquiry, I will tell them we are not the manufacture, and resend it to the our friends if they are interested, if anybody don't believe, you can ask Steve who has purchased products from us, and also a member of the CNC Zone.

Regarding the WK40, it's not the key if it's manufactured by ourselves, it's manufactured by our friend company, we can also supply the service and support. But we won't act as some so called trading company, like you, disppear once the model comes with problem. And honestly speaking, we can also manufacture the model by ourself, but we feel it not necessayr, because only just a few clients are interested in this model, it's no difference that if we make this model or not.

I don't cheat someone, but I really doubt your idea, YOU ARE NOT THE RESELLER FOR THE LASER ENGRAVERS, ON THE CONTRARY YOU ARE ON THE BUSINESS WITH THE CNC ROUTER, BUT IT'S STRANGE THAT YOU DON'T SAY A WORD ABOUT YOUR DEALING PRODUCTS, BUT SAY SOME BAD WORD ON OTHER PRODUCTS, THE LASER ENGRAVERS. HOW FUNNY IT IS.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi Tinylaser,

Actually i found i made a mistake when i check through my email.
    The model he recommended is LG3040.

The CE is good to have but for me it is of no use to but it will be a bonus if it have it.
    I understand the ISO is much better, am i correct.

Maybe i will have to upgrade the unit to suit me and also include some safety feature just in case my children plays with it.

To robintan66,

I am 400km from you.

So far the support from WKLaser is okay, most reasonable request are answered without delay.

The machine is coming in very soon and i have submitted the documents for customs clearance by the forwarder.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi celeong,

Good to hear that the support from wklaser is not bad. I might consider to buy one wk40 to start with, since the price is lower in comparison. I am still waiting for details on this machine to figure out whether it is suitable for my application. The info. I received from wklaser seems not very consistent with the info available in the website

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

To Tinylaser,

I am really moved by your hard working to find all of my information,ur website, the advertisement on the alibaba, and all of my posts here. It's really a great job, and you are really something.

But my suggestion for you that you need not make all of your efforts on other products that has nothing to do with your business, you had better pay more attention on your business, and the products you are reselling. Just making all of your effort to looking for other's disadvantage, or use some poor way to disturb the normal market for some personal reason, it's an uncorrect deal that only the stupid ass can do.

I know nobody and nothing is perfect, maybe you are the only exceptional one. We can not guarantee that our products are without just a little problem, and everybody are satisfied with them, but we can guarantee that once the model unfortunately come with problem, we must not disappear and we will help our clients solve the problem.

I have answered all of your questions timely, but I can not understand why you don't answer my questions. (Maybe you are working hard to find my fault)
    the questions is:
    1) You declare here that you can find the laser engravers at $500, but I can offer you a model at the price of $200, but don't care the quality, are you interested? If so, kindly let me know.

2) You are on business with CNC Router, and other products, but not the laser engravers, but why you also post your work to command the laser engravers, instead of saying a word on the products you are reselling?

An advise for you,, please make all of your efforts all your business, just like a man.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi robintan66,

If you were to look at the specs, this model is meant for engraving only.

The table is fixed and make sure the engraving table suits your needs.

I cannot comment further until i receive the machine.

Downloads
    Uploads

tinylaser

$500 laser engraver from China

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everyone want to buy low cost laser engraver from China directly to save the money.

There are many suppliers in China, some company can provide the good service, some company can not, some of them is a reseller, some is real vendors.

Some skills about how to select the good suppliers:

Key1: If the company sell more than 3 kinds machine, it is a reseller.

Key2: If you call the sales man and ask some questions about laser engravers, if they can not answer you ASAP, it is a reseller.

Key3: If you ask the company to provide the CE document, if they can NOT, it is a reseller, or it is a manufacturer without CE document.

Key4: If a company has many distributors in the world, it is a good manufacturers.

Key5: HONGKONG, GUANGZHOU, SHANGHAI is only a trade city, i think no manufacturer in this city, please clear your eyes.

Key6:They are many small laser engraver(the Model of this machine is almost ?????40A) in china, the selling price in china is only 500 USD, but is only for engraving CHINA rubber stamp, but some supplier sell it to oversea maket with 900-1200 USD, if you buy this machine, i think it no use:
    1) It come with moshi draw or newdragon software, it can not cut.
    2) the laser power supply is very simple without protection, it is dangerous.
    3) only a little copmany make this machine in a small town, the quality is a TOP problem.

If you want to buy this machine, i can tell you where you can buy it. it is almost 500 USD without service and warranty.

Whats up with the " " in every post, you have made?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast