Need Help! Anyone hooked an analog power supply to the AWC608?

Thread: Anyone hooked an analog power supply to the AWC608?

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Anyone hooked an analog power supply to the AWC608?

The thing says it supports it, but Marco isn't sure how to do it. Heres the background of whats going on.

Im using this power supply. NEW 40W CO2 LASER POWER SUPPLY | Automation Technology Inc

At first I hooked the PS like this:

[AWC] - [PS]
    PWM --- P
    TTL ---- L
    GRND -- GRND

When hooked like this there is no control over laser power. Its full power all the time.

Currently it is wired like this.

[AWC] - [PS]
    PWM --- P Jumped to IN
    TTL ---- L
    GRND -- GRND

Wired like this I have control over power and seem to be getting decent results. I dont want to burn anything up so I just want some other eyes on this, But I can't think of another way to go about it. Here are pictures of the wire diagram from the PS, and results of what Im getting.