Will Pay! Need to test a product with a Chinese Laser Engraving Machine.

Thread: Will Pay! Need to test a product with a Chinese Laser Engraving Machine.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Will Pay! Need to test a product with a Chinese Laser Engraving Machine.

Hi,

I am considering purchasing a Laser Engraver from eBaywith a rotary attachment. I've found several between $2000-$3000.00. This one seems to be a quite popular:

Laser Engraving 50W CO2 Auxiliary Rotary ENGRAVER Cutter Air Assist Wise Choice | eBay

If someone has this unit or a very similar unit and would be willing to engrave a couple of test products - bicycle hubs - using the rotary attachment - with a logo, I would gladly pay for the service. The hubs are anodized aluminum and come in a variety of colors. I don't know what this would cost, so name your price. I'm in North Carolina and will pay for shipping both ways.

Before I invest in this product, I'd like to see how well it works. If anyone has any better suggestions for a similar CO2 Laser under $3000, feel free to share. I am an experienced importer, so I don't mind going direct to a Chinese seller.

If interested, please contact me at b h u n z i k e r a t g m a i l d o t c o m (no spaces of course!).

Thanks!

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Will Pay! Need to test a product with a Chinese Laser Engraving Machine.

what dia are your hubs?
    most of these ebay machines arn't worth the money. if your very handy and can rebuild one, like new controllers and software they might be ok but if your gonna put in a couple grand to rebuild it why not just get a decent one from the start.
    If you look at machines from US based companies selling re branded lasers from china and see that the prices are 2 to 3 times as much as the one your looking at plus they want shipping. this is because they are way better then what you'll get on ebay. so if your paying 2 to 3 k for a laser its a piece of junk.
    Look at Rabbit LASER USA, Boss Laser, Thunder Laser.Yes there more money but a much better machine and you will get US support which you won't get off ebay.

Last edited by Bigbird48; 12-01-2014 at 12:31 AM.

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Will Pay! Need to test a product with a Chinese Laser Engraving Machine.

Hi Friend,

This is Lucy from Jinan Consure Electronic Technology Co.,Ltd which is professional Chinese supplier for Laser Machine. Yes anodized aluminum can be professed by co2 laser machine, fiber laser marking machine.
    CO2 Laser Machine is more ecormic, fiber laser marking machine can work better and have long working life. But its cost is a bit expensive.

CS5030 CO2 Laser Machine: CS5030 Small Laser Engraving Machine-Jinan Consure Electronic Technology Co.,Ltd
    Fiber Laser Marking Machine: Fiber Laser Marking Machine-Jinan Consure Electronic Technology Co.,Ltd

Please check these above machine. If any questions, please contact us by info@jncslaser.com

Best Regards

Lucy
    Jinan Consure Electronic Technology Co.,Ltd

Lucy (Jinan Consure Electronic Technology Co.,Ltd) 0086-18254116182
    Web:http://www.jncslaser.com Email: info@jncslaser.com Skype:consurelaser