Need Help! software problem engraving problem please help

Thread: software problem engraving problem please help

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default software problem engraving problem please help

Hi
    My name is Goran. I'm not so new in laser cut machines and industries but I have a problem that I have not had before ever.
    So I will start with my machine it is CO2 sealed laser cut machine originali with 80 watt tube but few days ago I've changed it down to 60 watt, because it is more stable with cardboard and paper and it's good also for the other materials that i'm working with.
    So before that machine was working correctly, but now I have a problem with engraving.
    Exactly yesterday I did a few test examples after finishing setting up machine and it was engraving and cutting pretty fine, but today when I tried again to do some gift card it sturted to jump a few times(like once on the left and than on the right but jump like few centimeters ) on engraving and after that the laser had continue going but it won't stop even if I tried pause and stop button on the machine and the only way was thru the emergency stop button. I tried again with new file after re-instaling the laser cut software in to my pc ( i thought maybe that is the problem) , and it was same and same again - jumps twice or three times and after that no command button is working only emergency stop.

And the cutting is working just fine even with the high speed like 70 or 80
    And I also tried to re-install the driver into the MPC 6515 card from the pc but the pc crushed few times and I can not finished that, so i thought maybe it is a problem version of the windows 7.

So please please anyone if can help me with the machine I'll be saved i guess.

Thanks a lot,

Goran

p.s If I wasn't clear with english though I wanted to say is that when the engraving proces start, the head is engraving few lines of the picture, text or so from the point that it should and after few lines it jumps( goes ) few centimeters away either left or right continuing with the engraving proces and then again jumps and the head is going slowly withouth engraving or so and the only thing I can do is to press STOP emergency button. And with the cutting proces everything is fine for now.

thanks again

Goran