Question about 40w CO2 laser, software, usb dongle. HELP PLEASE!! - Page 3

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Question about 40w CO2 laser, software, usb dongle. HELP PLEASE!!

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Question about 40w CO2 laser, software, usb dongle. HELP PLEASE!!

No problem :-)

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi! i'm back, sorry for the long time…
    now i start to better understand how to work with this machine but i'm not soo satisfied, i work with paper and the cutting velocity and precision are not good. Until 30 mm/s work is acceptable, if i must cut little word or object must decrease until 20-22 mm/s. With straight line can go to 38-40 mm/s. Someone has been successful to cut with precision at fast speed? Need to change all the machine?
    Second problem, when cut paper become dirty (honeycomb reflect on the back) especially with white and light colors, i cut at 20% at 20-25 mm/s (paper 200-300 g/m2), i use wrong setting?
    Thanks

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

I have a k40 laser and have been running it successfully for a few months ,,, however intermitently the comms would drop between the laser and the PC.
    Usually this resulted in an error which said something like (USB Device is not recognized or malfunctioned) or occasionaly Laser Machine is disconnected.

Last week it stopped working altogether and I continually get the (USB Device is not recognized or malfunctioned) Error
    I have tried on several PC's Laptops etc with the same results.

My Laser uses the following Board ; Lihuiyu Ketai Gold 2014G
    Question about 40w CO2 laser, software, usb dongle.  HELP PLEASE!!-l_img_0735-jpg

The Dongle is Orange coloured type (B)

I think I need to replace the board,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
    Where can I get one??,,,,How much is this gonna cost ?? Is there another solution??

Please help

Davy

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

HI Friends
    I just bought from China 40x40cm working laser engraving machine with MOSHI software. But it is very lousy and not friendly and every time must switch of the machine. Not yet I have done any job with this machine. I would like to migrate from MOSHI to CorelLaser. Is this advisable or any other better choice ?
    Thanks.

wklaserliu

Quote Originally Posted by muqtadir View Post
    HI Friends
    I just bought from China 40x40cm working laser engraving machine with MOSHI software. But it is very lousy and not friendly and every time must switch of the machine. Not yet I have done any job with this machine. I would like to migrate from MOSHI to CorelLaser. Is this advisable or any other better choice ?
    Thanks.

HI friend,

small laser engraver with MOSHI software for stamp engraving, not good now here in China, though it is cheap in price ,but many cusotmer after buy find it has many problems,

our company now have new kind mahcine satorm600 ,better than this machine and aslo good quality can engraving on stamp etc all materials. ,

storm600(600*400mm) 35w, air fan, air piupe, water pump,10cm up&down table etc :USD1200 FOB price
    this machine now very welcomed by customers.

Question about 40w CO2 laser, software, usb dongle.  HELP PLEASE!!-cimg3198-jpg

Quiven form gweike laser

chloe@wklaser.com

I set up everything on my laser cutter and for some reason the computer sees that the USB dongle is inserted but will not let me continue and I get an error message saying it isn't plugged in. Could it be a mistake? Do I need to buy a brand new USB dongle to troubleshoot this issue? Or is there a different way of seeing if the USB is working correctly? Thank you! #HELP

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by thebronzery View Post
    I set up everything on my laser cutter and for some reason the computer sees that the USB dongle is inserted but will not let me continue and I get an error message saying it isn't plugged in. Could it be a mistake? Do I need to buy a brand new USB dongle to troubleshoot this issue? Or is there a different way of seeing if the USB is working correctly? Thank you! #HELP
    We'll I'll take a stab at this: First which program are you using? If it's laserDRW you need to enter the machine code off of the circuit board into the "file" then "device initialize" the "device id" box. The device id is the first line of letters/numbers on the little paper tab stuck to the board. Also in device initialize make sure you have the areas laid out at least big enough to accomodate your object. plug in dongle and usb cable to machine,turn on machine and it should connect?

If you are using a different (Moshi) program then I don't know.

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by thebronzery View Post
    ... I get an error message saying it isn't plugged in.
    Looks like the dongle driver is not loaded or failed to load when you install the laser software. Reload it should fix this.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123