Need Help! CorelLASER problem - speed of engraving

Thread: CorelLASER problem - speed of engraving

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default CorelLASER problem - speed of engraving

I bought a replacement Chinese Laser engraver as I've worn my old one out. I've previously used Moshidraw with CorelX4 which, despite all it's bugs, I've grown to be very attached to.
    Now my replacement engraver (meant to come with CorelLASER/LaserDRW but didn't, so I downloaded CorelLASER from ???????.
    There's no instructions with it, so I've just experimented.
    I can get it to output but the laser moves at about 10mm a minute (slight exaggeration but seems like it)

I've watched a Chinese You tube video and copied the settings on there in the hopes it would work better but no. I can't speak Chinese though so don't know what they're talking about.

I don't know if there's a problem with the engraver, the software or me.
    Any help very gratefully received.
    Thanks

Addition to post:
    I've just installed LaserDRW and this works OK. Engraver goes at proper speed but I can't find how to link Corel draw to it. There's nothing in the menu to apply this option and I don't want to convert my Coreldraw files to bitmaps particularly.
    Anyone know how to get round this?
    The sales pitch on Ebay says it works with Corel.

Similar Threads:
    Last edited by pyrocrafter; 04-13-2014 at 05:23 AM.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: CorelLASER problem - speed of engraving

Yay! All sorted. Just had to select Laser M2 board instead of the top one that was selected on the CorelLASER program

So, now it's all working brilliantly.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Which laser engraver did you get and how do you like it?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

you have to first install Corel and than Corel Laser . Coler laser install new menu inside Corel Draw. This newe menu allows for laser cuts from inside CorelDraw
    The Laser DRW I did not try yet starting today first cuts on my new Chinese made 100w laser.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hello,
    I have some problems too with those programs, I install coreldraw x4 from them (they gave me a cd with coreldraw x4, corel laser and laser drw) but coreldraw is in chinese.
    I make some models in laser drw but I can't import some template, drawings ... from corel, autocad, pictures etc.
    Can I have some advices from you about that?

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by pyrocrafter View Post
    Yay! All sorted. Just had to select Laser M2 board instead of the top one that was selected on the CorelLASER program

So, now it's all working brilliantly.
    That's what needed to do to get my K40 working. Brilliant! Except for abysmal documentation, my experience has been good. Thanks for the help!

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi
    does somebody know a good tutorial for corellaser I have been looking on youtube but nothing that can help me. I have an Chinese 40w laser machine works fine for engraving but with cutting there have some problems with.I can't to 2mm of playwood I need the doe something with the settings but don't know how it works. It's new for me I do my best to learn a much as possible so if somebody can help me out with be great for example I know idea if have use the setting for how deep it has to cut .

thx for the help

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Tommynilsson View Post
    Hi
    does somebody know a good tutorial for corellaser I have been looking on youtube but nothing that can help me. I have an Chinese 40w laser machine works fine for engraving but with cutting there have some problems with.I can't to 2mm of playwood I need the doe something with the settings but don't know how it works. It's new for me I do my best to learn a much as possible so if somebody can help me out with be great for example I know idea if have use the setting for how deep it has to cut .

thx for the help
    To cut deeper, the power has to be high about 70% and speed considerably lower than for engraving.