Would like to talk with someone who has recently imported a laser cutter into Canada.

Thread: Would like to talk with someone who has recently imported a laser cutter into Canada.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Would like to talk with someone who has recently imported a laser cutter into Canada.

I want to import a single 600 x 900 laser into Halifax Nova Scotia. I have quotes from 4 laser cutter manufactures. The lasers are all about the same price. The shipping varies a bit though. One wants about $300 for shipping, another wants $550, another wants $1000 and one wants $4100. I'm not really any further ahead with any of this information.

Has anyone on here imported a laser cutter into Canada in the last little while? Halifax harbor seems to be a problem for the Chinese. They all want to ship to Montreal or Toronto, which is fine but it's a long way from Halifax. I can pick up the laser at the dock in Halifax. In Toronto ... not so much.

Maybe getting the laser shipped from Montreal is no big deal but I've never imported anything before and it's all Greek to me.

Adrian

Similar Threads:

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Would like to talk with someone who has recently imported a laser cutter into Can

Since we're here ... would you buy a Morn, a rabbit, a gweike or a Shenhui?

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Would like to talk with someone who has recently imported a laser cutter into Can

Hi ,
    we had a customer just had his 3rd laser machine imported to Canada .You can consult him for any laser or shipping question . He has much experience on laser,router ...machines .
    mary@xyz-tech.com if you need please contact me .

Regards,
    Mary

Company Representative
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi, Adrian,

You should ask the manufacturers to quote you directly to door price. All-in price. Or ask the shipping company to quote you price they pick up from Chinese port to your position. So you can compare.

G.Weike Laser
    melody@vip.163.com li@wklaser.com skype:melody.gweike