How to Change from 6515 to AWC608 - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How to Change from 6515 to AWC608

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: How to Change from 6515 to AWC608

Nickwit,
    Here is one customer show me ,How to Change from 6515 to AWC608-limit-switches-jpg can this help you?

Quote Originally Posted by Nickwit View Post
    Hi herby08 ... another waif and stray - this time from New Zealand.

Are you still able/willing to advise on Leetro->AWC608 migrations?

I'm nearly there - just a couple of things I'm not sure about.

Lucy Lee G.WEIKE LASER
    han@wklaser.com

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Cool - thank you.

That's how I wound up wiring it myself in the end - by some amazing fluke, I managed to get that bit right

In the end, (with help from herby08) it turned out that ignoring the previous wiring on the Leetro, and figuring things out based on the labels of the laser-power-supply itself worked.

Ground=G
    TTL=TL
    PWN=IN

Though I'm guessing other people's power-supplies might be different.

The other issues I had:

1) X motor going left when told to go right : Fixed in the 'Manufacturer's Parameters' by reversing "Datum" and "Key Direction"

2) mis-scaling between software and hardware: Fixed by changing um/pulse. I found the correct one by looking in the old Leetro syscfg.ini - although the LaserCAD 'Manufacturer's Parameters' do provide a way of working this out if you get stuck

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

good day I'm having this same problem on the x axis of the car move only one way . And I could not find this menu you mentioned the topic 1 ) I would like you to post a photo or video showing where that menu and where change these parameters ... I will be very grateful for this kind of you ... Hug and God bless us! Thanks for all.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Options > System options...

... it shows the dialog box in the image attached. Click on "manufacturers paramaters".

I just reversed the Datum and Key direction.

How to Change from 6515 to AWC608-screenshot-jpg

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

HELP!!!
    I am using laser cad cutter and connect with lan cable....but when i put the job through download....the deal become pause and lock the screen...and after 10-15 second error comes...'COMMUNICATION UNSUCCESSFUL'..
    My laser cutter ip is smoothly ping from my computer....only 2 or 3 request time out....randomly.....

Anyone tell me the where is the problem and whats the solution of this prob??

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by bsaswal View Post
    HELP!!!
    I am using laser cad cutter and connect with lan cable....but when i put the job through download....the deal become pause and lock the screen...and after 10-15 second error comes...'COMMUNICATION UNSUCCESSFUL'..
    My laser cutter ip is smoothly ping from my computer....only 2 or 3 request time out....randomly.....

Anyone tell me the where is the problem and whats the solution of this prob??
    If anyone can help with this I'd love to know - I've got exactly the same thing, and have never managed to fix it.

9/10 times I try to load a job (via USB, never got the LAN to work) to the laser-cutter, it locks up the entire LaserCAD program... and the only way I can get it to release is by physically unplugging the USB cable... it says "network error", then when I plug it in again it works.

I have to do this 20 times a day. It's utter crap to be honest, but I've never managed to fix it.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

hey herby08
    I want to switching out my leetro mpc6535 to the awc708C Lite ( 608 It is the same with 708C )
    please help me for setting up the workspace, it always says "Beyond of size".
    I have change the controler with the AWC 708C Lite but the dimension of Cuting and egraving do not match with the size from LaserCad
    Can you help my

Tanks

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12