Problem "tilted" "skewed" engraving result

Thread: "tilted" "skewed" engraving result

Downloads
    Uploads

Unhappy "tilted" "skewed" engraving result

hi, i've recently changed my laser control system from mach3 to DSP RDL320(bec of my job needs)
    no problem when cutting, but when do engraving (scan mode) result is tilted in X direction (each time the same amount of tilting) so a rectangle will be trapezoid.X/Y axis are tight enough so no backlash exist

- i tried very low speed (1m/min) the same
    -rotate the shape and changed scanning axis to Y again the same (even exactly the same amount of tilting!)
    -i drawn some horizontal lines (exact amount of scanned lines ) and tried it in cutting mode with same speed and there is no tilted result (so it can't be mechanical problem another reason is that machine don't loos it's position after doing hours of cutting jobs at all)

i tried scanning in "unilateralism" mode (laser fires just in one direction of axis) and the problem gone!!!
    but this can't be a good advise (2 times slower).

i'll be glad for any suggestions